Chapter Seventeen

When they all heard the voice and couldn't help but turn and growl. AiLin went to get up but was being held by LiYun.

''What are you doing here, Jiang?'' LiYun said as he sat up and put AiLin on his lap holding him tightly by his waist.

''Look, I'm not here to fight or anything, so do you mind calling off the pack'' he pointed behind LiYun.

''You two take Ai to get something to eat while I talk with him'' he said calmly.

''I'm not leaving'' AiLin said as his claws, ears and tail pop out.

LiYun smiled and grabbed a hold of AiLin's tail which made him blush hard ''Easy, my Ai'' he said whispering in his ear before biting onto it.

AiLin shivered and covered his face with his hands ''Ok, Li. Just let go already.''

''If it keeps you from causing trouble then no'' he said turning back to his brother ''Why are you here?'' he asked again.

Jiang walked over and sat down in a chair next to the couch ''I was on my way here to see you when I happened to see...'' he stopped and looked up at Jing.

''If it's about Su, we already know about it'' Kong said, pulling Jing to sit in the other chair.

''Ok, well on my way here I saw him and a white leopard walking out talking about Jing and Ai'' Jiang said ''Look, you may not care for me Yun but I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't care for you.''

LiYun stopped playing with AiLin's tail and looked at Jiang ''What were they talking about?''

''Jing and Ai should leave'' Jiang looked at AiLin ''With his temper about things he will go mad.''

''Jing take Ai to get something to eat please'' LiYun said.

''No, I said I wasn't leaving'' AiLin disagreed.

''Ai, please, just this once listen to me and do as I say'' LiYun looked up at him and kissed his cheek ''Please, my Ai.''

AiLin wanted to protest but sighed and nodded getting up and grabbed his shirt putting it back on. Both Jing and AiLin left. Kong and LiYun looked at Jiang.

''So, what did they say'' LiYun said, getting up and grabbing a drink from the fridge.

''Su talked about wanting to take Jing away from the wolf'' Jiang said following LiYun to the kitchen.

''I would like to see him try'' Kong said from behind him.

''And what about Ai?'' LiYun asked not turning around.

Jiang sighed and hung his head ''The leopard wants to take him away from you himself.''

LiYun gripped the glass tightly till it broke in his hand ''He can't, that would mean going against the Emperor'' Kong said.

''He doesn't care nor does he care that Ai is the next Fox King'' Jiang said turning and looking at Kong ''I know Su won't ever get Jing as long as he is with you, Ai and Li. He is not who I'm worried about.'' He looked back at LiYun ''I know this leopard very well. He will not stop till he gets what he wants. He is also very dangerous.''

''Yeah, we already know'' Kong said, sighing.

''What do you mean?'' Jiang asked, looking at Kong again.

Kong walked over and sat on the kitchen table ''The other day Ai was attacked by him but he went all big fox on him'' he said.

''Yun are you not going to say anything about this'' Jiang said.