Chapter Nineteen

LiYun stayed with AiLin the whole time. By morning he was still in his fox form but he had shrunk down to his small version. LiYun picked the little fox up and carried him inside and placed him next to him on the bed. AiLin snuggled up right against him. LiYun laughed and pulled a cover over them. LiYun's mom walked in and looked around.

''Is Ai doing better? Has he returned to his human form?'' she asked worried.

LiYun sat up and pulled the blanket down to show a sleeping little fox ''Not yet. This is the longest he has stayed this way. I'm worried.''

''It because his body is getting use to being in the God world and not the human world'' The Emperor said as he walked in. ''Let's hope he returns to his human form soon. If not we will have to take matters into our own hands'' he said reaching down petting the little fox. ''I had hoped to give his memories back today but I guess it will have to wait. Both of you get more rest'' he said smiling at LiYun.

LiYun nodded and laid back down covering the fox back up and staying close to him. The Emperor and The Dragon Queen left the room and went out side ''If he does not return to human form soon, I fear we will have to force the memories back. Doing that should help force him into human form. He won't be able to handle the pain of the memories in that little fox form'' he said looking up at the sky.

''What will happen if he doesn't return after having the memories back?'' she asked worried.

''He could end up staying like that for a long time till he is ready and able to'' he turned back and looked inside ''I fear it may kill him instead. Lets hope that doesn't happen.''

''I fear if that was to happen the boys will blame themselves'' she said with her head down ''Li will be lost without Ai. I saw how they were with each other. Without Ai, Li will feel no need in living.''

''For now we will put this away. Let us hope that Ai is able to return to human form soon'' The Emperor said putting an arm around LiYun's mother ''Let us leave for now.'' He pulled her away and left.

AiLin sat up and looked out the door way where they had been standing. He looked back at LiYun who was sleeping. He wasn't going to let LiYun hurt himself over him. AiLin leaped out of the bed and ran out the door. If anyone was going to be able to help him now then it was that woman who calls herself his mother. He had to find her.

AiLin ran around trying to find his way out of the Dragon Kingdom. Just then Jing showed up and noticed that the fox was AiLin. Jing knelt down and held a hand out to AiLin.

''Come here, Ai'' He said softly.

AiLin ran over and jumped in his hand ''Are you trying to find your way out?'' Jing asked standing and placing AiLin on his shoulder.

AiLin nodded and nuzzled his cheek. Jing understood and lead the way out. Just then Kong showed up and looked at the both of them.

''What is going on and why is Ai still in fox form?'' Kong said then looked around for LiYun.

''I don't know but he seems in a rush. I think there is something wrong and he is trying to find his way to the Fox Kingdom'' he spoke softly so others would hear.

AiLin made a soft sound to tell him he was right. Jing smiled and started to walk off again but with Kong following this time ''If Ai is doing this alone without Li knowing it must be something'' Jing said trying to think.

''So we get him the his mother first then tell Li?'' Kong asked.

AiLin turned and growled at him ''I'm guessing that is a no'' Jing said laughing.