1.Getting Sammy Back (Pt. 1)

Age- 14

You were 12 when Sam left for Stanford. You and your brother, Dean go back to Stanford to get him because your dad is missing.
---------------------------------------------------------

We had just finished up a case in New Orleans. Some witches were causing trouble and killing people.

Ugh. I hate witches. Always spilling bodily fluids everywhere.

"Hey Y/n, get some rest. I'll wake you up when we get to a motel" Dean, my older brother, told me.

"Fine. But don't drive for too long. You might fall asleep behind the wheel and kill the both of us. And I'm too young and fabulous to die!" I said.

"Yeah right. Fabulous." He snorted.

I looked outside the Impala and saw trees whizzing by and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

It was the night that Sam was leaving for college. I didn't want Sam to go. I wanted him to stay with me for as long as we both were alive.

Clingy, I know.

"SAM, IF YOU WALK OUT OF THAT DOOR, DON'T EVER COME BACK!" My dad roared. The walls were pretty thin, so I could clearly hear the entire argument- Dad yelling at Sam for not hunting anymore, Sam yelling back about how he never wanted this life, and Dean yelling at both of them, occasionally siding with our dad. I could not stand to be there. It was terrifying enough to listen to this, and I was not even next to them. 

Then all of a sudden, everyone stopped yelling. When I though that the fight was over, Sam burst into the room that we shared at Bobby's place and knelt in front of me.

"Y/n, listen to me. If you get a chance at getting away from this life, take it. Take it and don't look back. You won't regret it. If you ever need anything, I'm just a call away. I love you" Every time that dad and Sam fought, they would give each other the silent treatment for a couple of hours and would then, move on. But, this time, Sam was actually leaving us. I could not bear the though of not having Sammy by my side everyday, like I had for my whole life. 

"But Sammy, I need you! Please! I love you! Don't leave me, Sammy!" I yelled. I was bawling and my throat felt raw from shouting. I wanted to do everything I could to stop him from leaving. But, this time, he had made up his mind. 

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but I have to go." He wiped my tears with his big hands and kissed my forehead and left the room. I yelled for him and tried running after him to stop him. But, he was too quick and drove away in a car. That was the last I saw of him. 

I was woken up by Dean shaking me. I had been having this dream for a few days. I didn't know why, but knowing the things that we deal with everyday, I didn't pay much attention to it. 

"Y/n, wake up. Change of plans" 

I got annoyed at him. Why tell me to go to sleep if you're just going to annoy me by waking me up? Idiot.

"Nice drool, by the way. Absolutely fabulous" He said, with a smugness to his tone. 

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes, and asked him, " What do you mean by change of plans? You're not driving all night, are you? You're seriously going to get us killed. Do you want to die, Dean? I swear, just because I'm younger than you, doesn't mean that you can't list-"