8. Dean-Catcher

Y/n and Sam look for Dean, who ran away after he became a demon.

_______________________________________

"Sammy, Y/n, Let Me Go"

That's all he had written on a piece of paper that we found on Dean's bed. Apparently, when you die with the Mark of Cain, you don't just die. You become a demon.

Dean was a demon. And he ran away. That was weeks ago. Sam and I had been looking for him for a long time and we had no clue where he was. Until now.

We got a report of a murder and thought that we should take a look. It wasn't a normal murder and we wanted to catch the monster before it could do any more damage.

Saving people is a part of our motto, afterall

Something had very brutally beaten our victim to death. So after talking to the cashier, who very enthusiastically acted out what had happened, we checked the security tapes. And lo behold, there he was.

Dean Winchester in all his glory. He looked the same. Except for one thing. His eyes were totally and completely black.

We just wanted the old, non-demonic Dean back.

I knew that Crowley was behind this. I mean, why wouldn't he be? He likes regular Dean. He would love demon Dean.

"Sam, call Crowley. Call him and ask him to tell us where Dean is. I am sure he knows"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll do that."

After hearing the onesided conversation that Sam had where he told Crowley that he would "find him and kill him dead", I just assumed that Sam did not know where Dean was and Crowley basically told him to kiss his ass.

We got tired of looking and went inside a bar, in hopes of getting some food and drinks.

We didn't get food. We got something even better.

We saw Dean.

"Dean?" I said, in utter shock.

"Ah! Sammy! Y/n! What a surprise!"

"Dean, please, I'm begging you. Come back with us. We can fix this" Sam pleaded with him, hoping that there was some part in him that cared enough to understand.

"Fix me? Why? There is nothing wrong with me!" He said and he laughed. The laugh gave me chills and I stepped back, afraid of what he could do.

"Dean, listen to me, please. I want to help you. We want to help you." I said.

"I told you two to let me go. I told you. But you didn't listen. But then again, you never do, do you? I'm saying this for the last time. You walk out now and don't come back and I let you live. You come for me again and I promise. I will kill the both of you." He said. He had a very dark look on his face and something told me that he wasn't kidding. And I was not about to test him. Especially when we didn't have the things we needed to capture him.

I dragged Sam out with me and we sat in one of the cars that Sam had hotwired. We did not talk. We couldn't.

I know Dean and that in there, was definitely NOT my brother.

We were driving when we saw a car parked on the side of the road. Sam thought that the car had broken down and decided to help and got out.

I stayed inside the stolen car cause I don't how shit about fixing cars.

Just as Sam was helping fix the car, the dude who was behind him took out something and hit him in the back of the head.

What the hell?