3.The Winchester Witch Project

Age:16

You were on a hunt with Sam and Dean when the witch you were hunting down changed you into a five year old.

H/c - hair colour

--------------------------------------------------

I have always hated witches. Always. They are annoying and just plain nasty. So, when Sam told us that it was a witch case, I was already beyond irritated.

This witch was apparently very strong. But hey, we have faced the Apocalypse (granted it was our fault), Lucifer and God's own sister. So, how powerful could this witch really be?

Famous last words, am I right?

*Third Person's Point Of View*

Y/n, Sam and Dean were outside of an old warehouse. Sam had found out that this was the witch's hiding spot.So naturally, all three of them went inside and Y/N immediately scrunched her nose in disgust because the place smelled like an underground sewage tunnel would smell.

They were looking around cautiously when out of nowhere, all three of them were flung across the room. The attack was a bit of a shock to them, even though they were expecting the witch to strike. Y/N got up groggily and rubbed the back of her head in pain. As she looked around, she saw a hooded figure emerging from the corner. It was, without a shadow of a doubt, the witch that they had been hunting. She saw the state that Y/N was in, and cackled, in a very witch-like manner. Angry from the blow she received from being thrown across the warehouse, Y/N started advancing towards the witch, but all her efforts were in vain. Before she could do anything, the witch performed a spell and a bright green light shot out of her hand, which hit Y/N right in the chest. The brothers shouted at Y/N, but she was unable to move. Y/N felt a searing pain radiate throughout her entire body. Her muscles felt like they were on fire and head head felt like someone had bashed it in. The pain became unbearable after a few seconds and eventually, she passed out.

"Y/n? Wake up! What the hell?!" Sam yelled. He ran and knelt next to Y/N, who was lying on the floor, barely breathing. He shook her many times, in hopes of waking her up. But, her unresponsive state sent him into a full blown panic mode and he yelled for Dean, who was fuming and although his immediate response was to tend to her, he focussed on the problem at hand. Dean went after the witch, but in the midst of the chaos, she managed to escape.

"She still has a pulse. It's faint, but it is there." Dean said worriedly, as he ran back to check on Y/N. "Let's just go back and figure out what she did to Y/N."

Sam nodded and lifted her limp body up. He placed her gingerly in the back of the Impala and the three of them made their way to the Bunker. The brothers bickered back and forth about the whole hunt, which had gone sideways. They checked up on Y/N from time to time, in hopes that she would open her eyes. But, she laid in the back of the Impala, without even the slightest of movements.

The drive back to the Bunker itself took a couple of hours and by the time they were back, it was already was past midnight. Dean hastily parked the car and Sam scooped Y/N into his arms and laid her down in her room. Dean then called Cas to see if he had any idea about what might have happened to the youngest Winchester. The boys threw themselves into research to see if they could find out what had happened to Y/N.

A few tense hours later, Sam came to check up on Y/N. But, he was utterly shocked to see what was in front of him.

"Dean! Come here now! Look!" Sam yelled, tensing up and panicking more than he already was. Dean, alarmed by Sam's tone, came rushing into Y/N's room and was dumbstruck to find a little girl, possibly 4 or 5 years old, lying where Y/N was, when they left her.