22. Pray For The Wicked

Sam and Dean go missing. Cas is AWOL. So, y/n calls Crowley to help her
_______________________________________

The last thing Y/N could remember was screaming out Sam's name and then, feeling a sharp pain in the back of her head. Before she could turn around and see who had hit her, she got another blow on her head and this time, it knocked her unconscious and she fell face first onto the ground.

After a few moments, Y/N came to. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up. Her visions was blurry and her head was throbbing. She very gingerly raised her hand and touched her head and winced, once she found her wound. With her other hand, she carefully got up, but the floor seemed to sway under her feet. But she managed to find her balance before she could fall.

She wiped the mud off of her cheek and started to look around for Sam, but realization dawned upon her when she couldn't find a trace of him anywhere, except for his broken cellphone, which was lying on the floor.

With a sudden surger of adrenaline coursing through her body, she yelled out, "SAM! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Her voice echoed through the abandoned factory, but she was met with silence. Panic started to rise in her chest. She called out his name over and over again and with every call, her head began to throb more. But that didn't faze her. She looked around the factory for some more time, but there was no sign of Sam, nor of the demons the two of them had been fighting.

She managed to make her way out into the open to see that the Impala was still parked outside. She hurried to check inside the car for Sam, but found her to be empty, except for the duffle bags that they had been carrying.

First Cas had been taken by some demons. When Dean had got to know about this, he went to rescue Cas and kill the demons. But, when Dean had not made his way back to the Bunker, Sam and Y/N got the feeling that the demons might have Dean, too. In a mission to get the two of them back, Sam and Y/N had tracked the demons to the abandoned factory and tried to fight them. But now, Sam was gone too.

Y/N slowly realized that she could not find the three of them all by herself and that she would need help. She started thinking of all the people that could help her, but the one name that stuck out was Crowley, the King Of Hell.

Her and the boys had helped him out many times. Surely, she thought, he would return the favour.

She reached into the glove box and grabbed on of the spare phones that Dean would keep, in case of an emergency.

She dialled the King's phone number, which conveniently enough, was triple six and waited for him to pick up. After about four rings, he picked up.

"Hello, Dean." Crowley said in his raspy voice.

"It's not Dean." Y/N croaked out.

"Let me guess, it's the youngest Winchester. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I-uh kinda need your help with something. Sam, Dean and Cas have been taken by some demons. I need help finding them and getting them back."

"And why do you think I would help you? I have a lot of other things to do. I run Hell for crying out loud!"

Y/N's headache was getting worse by the minute. She didn't have the time to annoy Crowley. But she did have leverage on him.

"Crowley," Y/N started "I will tell you where Dean has hidden your bones, if you help me."

Crowley hung up on her, but before she could curse, she heard a familiar voice saying, "Hello, darling."

Y/N looked up from the ground to find Crowley standing in front of her and smirking at her. Y/N breathed a sigh of relief.