2.Getting Sammy Back (Pt. 2)

"I mean, come on. You can't just break in, middle of the night, and expect me to hit the road with you" Sam said as we were standing next to a stairwell.

"You're not hearing me, Sammy. Dad's missing. We need you to help us find him." Dean said.

I still kept quiet, knowing that if I said something, it would probably be me cussing Sam out. I had no idea how Dean was so calm about this. Out of the two of us, Dean was always the hot-headed one.

I eventually got tired of listening to them argue back and forth about Dad. So, I went and sat in the Impala, waiting for Dean. I was silently hoping that Sam would come with us, but I didn't hold my breath. I was thoroughly disappointed the last time I expected something from Sam. 

As much as I wanted to hate Sam, I couldn't. I just temporarily and  thoroughly disliked him.

I got tired of waiting in the car, so I decided to step out. I have to admit, I'm not the most patient person in this world. I was on my way to ask what was taking so long, but I didn't need to. I saw Sam walking towards the car with a duffle bag in his hand. 

So Dean did convince him to come along.

Dean got into the car and I was about to get in too, when Sam stopped me. He kept his duffle bag in the trunk and the stood in front of me. 

"Y/n, listen. Can we talk first?" He sounded nervous. 

"Sam, I don't want to hear it. You had all the time in the world to talk to me after you decided to leave, but you're the one who chose to ignore my calls and messages." I said, raising my voice at him slightly.

" I know, Y/N. I saw your calls, I got your texts and I wanted to respond to them, but it was too soon. I was not ready to think about the job. But, I never wanted to ghost you! That was not my intention!" Sam pleaded. 

I scoffed and said, "Too soon?! I gave you months, Sam, months. I kept dad away from coming here and getting you because I respected your decision to not hunt anymore. I only called you to ask you how you were. I never called you to beg you to come back. When I saw that you were ignoring my calls, I texted you. I only ever wanted to know if you were okay. But, you knew that. You read my messages, but you chose to not respond." I was seething. 

"I know, Y/N, and for that I'm very sorry. I just did not think-"

"What? You didn't think that I would show up?" I shook my head and looked at him and said, " Sam, you're not really sorry. You're just feeling guilty because I am actually standing in front of you. If Dean had not brought me here with him, then I probably would not have met you again, Sam."

"Y/N, I am sorry for what I did, I really am. I didn't know that you felt this way.." Sam trailed off.

"How could you know, Sam? After all, you didn't even bother to listen to what I had to say. You just cut me off. You cut us both off. " I said, motioning towards Dean and I. Dean, who had been listening to our fight, seemed uncomfortable. But, he decided not to intervene. 

Sam didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. Then, he took a deep breath and asked me, "Y/N, you have every right to be mad at me. What I did was wrong. But, will you forgive me? Please?" He looked at me with his puppy-dog eyes. I was not going to fall for it. Not this time. 

"Honestly, Sam, I don't think that I will be able to forgive you." With that, I turned around and proceeded to sit in the backseat. Sam stood by my door for a couple of seconds before sitting in the front. 

There was a lot of tension in the car, but somehow I managed to doze off again. 

---------------------------------------------------------
That's part two, folks!

This part has been edited. I saw the comments and I also thought to myself that Sam should not have been forgiven so easily. So, I changed the ending. Hope you guys like it better now!

Thanks. 

Always keep fighting, my dudes ♥️