17. Baby's Day Out

Y/n and Sam get bored, so they sneak out in the Impala without telling Dean.

_______________________________________

Sam and I were on a time out because we burnt down a cabin.

But hey, in our defence, we didn't mean to do it! It was an accident!

Let me back track a little bit. We were staying in a cabin in the woods because we were on a Wendigo hunt. Everything was going nicely, until that son of a bitch somehow managed to break inside our cabin in the middle of the night.

It's safe to say that we panicked and we all scrambled to find something that we could use to burn the Wendigo and kill it.

But in the heat of the moment (pun intended), we forgot that we had flare guns on us, and by we, I mean Sam and I. So naturally, I grabbed the first thing that I could find. That just happened to be holy oil. I squirted the holy oil on the ground and very hastily, made a circle and somehow shoved the Wendigo inside of the circle. It was at this point that Sam realised that we had a flare gun. But instead of shooting it at the monster, he fired the shot at the holy oil circle that I had made.

Needless to say, the creature was trapped and confused. It all happened so rapidly that we didn't even realize what we were doing. But Dean was more alert than me and Sam and he managed to shoot the flare at the Wendigo. It screeched out in pain and then fell to the floor with a thud and that's when the owner of the cabin came rushing into our rooms.

We weren't in a lot of trouble, considering he was the one who was paranoid about the monster in the first place. Apparently, the Wendigo had abducted people from the very cabin and the owner had seen all of it go down.

We quickly grabbed all of our things and got the hell out of the there, but unfortunately, the cabin had burnt down. But hey, the owner got to claim the insurance money, am I right?

But turns out, Dean wasn't too pleased. Throughout our way back, Dean lectured us about our "carelessness" and "lack of alertness". He made Sam sit in the back seat along with me to make us "think about what we did". Believe me when I say that it was not a fun drive back home.

Now all of us were sitting in our separate rooms. I don't know about Sam, but I did not feel an ounce of guilt. Whether it should be concerning or not, you guys decide. Anyway, I got up and decided that I wasn't going to sit around and mope all day just because Dean thought that this is what we should do. I had better plans.

I sneaked out of my room and quietly made my way to Sam's. He was lying on the bed, looking bored out of his mind. So, I popped my head in and whispered, "Sam!", but he didn't seem to hear me. So, I got inside his room and poked his shoulder and he jumped in surprise.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking surprised.

"I'm here to bust us out."

"What? Bust us out? We are not in prison."

"Well, by the way we are being treated, we might as well be!" I then made him sit up and myself, sat down on his bed and looked him in the eyes and said, "Sam, I have a plan. Let's sneak into Dean's room when he falls asleep and then take the keys to Baby and go for a drive. What do you say?"

"I say that you are crazy. You want to sneak into his room and take the car keys? You might as well be kidnapping his child!"

"Yeah, but we can't sit in a child and go for a drive! Besides, we're not stealing the car, we're borrowing it!"

"Dean's gonna be pissed, y/n."

"He's already pissed. Besides, if he gets too angry, we'll get him some pie. It's like a sedative for him, ya know?"