21. Sister, Sister!

Sam and Dean find out that they have a sister

This is written in a different way. I'm experimenting (oops?)
_______________________________________

"This is it?" Dean asked, while standing in front of a house which looked like it had been standing there before God even had the concept of creating Earth. The paint had worn down, the porch was dirty and one of the windows was broken. The whole house was in a dilapidated condition.

"Yes, Dean. This is it." Cas replied in his gravelly voice. "I double checked."

"I don't think that she would live there." Sam said, looking disgusted by the condition of the so-called house in front of them.

"I don't think anyone would live in that dump." Dean retorted. "But we're gonna go and check anyways.

If you're confused about what is happening, then don't be. I'm going to clear everything up for you. After all as the narrator, that is my job.

You see, our beloved angel, Castiel, had told the boys that they had a sister. The boys handled the situation very nicely and were really cool about it....

Sike! They totally freaked out and Dean almost dismembered poor Cassy.

Now for the sake of all the children, I'm going to replace all of the bad words with the word "fudge".

The conversation went something like this.

"Sam, Dean, I need to tell you two something" Cas said in his gravelly voice.

Dean looked up from his phone and said, "What is it, Cas? What did you want you tell us?"

"Well, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you two have another family member that you don't know about."

"Another family member? What do you mean?" Sam asked and squinted at Cas.

"Before I tell you about this... person, I need you to know that I didn't tell you this earlier because Heaven had given me orders not to. Now that I'm already disobeying all of the "orders" of Heaven, I think that you deserve to know about her."

"Okay... What is it?" Dean asked, getting impatient.

"Sam, Dean, you two have a sister. Well, half sister. She was born after your mother died."

"What the fudge! What are you talking about?!" Sam shrieked out. Dean looked stupefied too.

After recovering from the initial shock, Dean got up and walked towards Cas, who looked like he was going to regret ever opening his mouth.

"What do you mean, we have a sister? We didn't know about this 'sister' for out whole life! You could have told us about her a while ago too, you son of a bitch!" Dean yelled.

"Dean, calm-" Cas was about to explain himself, but he was cut off by Sam, who had also gotten up, revealing his six foot, four inch glory.

I'm talking about his height, you nasty people.

Anyway, he said, "Cas, wh-what do you mean Heaven told you not to tell us about her? I mean, if we have a sister, don't you think that we have a right to know?"

"I thought that you two would freak out I had told you about Y/N. And clearly you are" Cas said, sounding defensive.

"Freak out? Of course we would freak out! You came strolling in and you drop a bomb on us saying that we have a fudging sister! What do you expect us to do?" Dean replied.