CHARACTERS

Ok guys so I wanted to write a story for a while, but I honestly have no imagination. One day I found some stories that have tons of readers. These are really similar to my life. That's why I decided to write stories from my day to day and whith my brothers and all that stuff. Excuse me because if I dont get in trouble I will not be able to update the story ... But dont worry, I'm quite of a troublemaker.

So basically this will be like a king of "diary", if you know what I mean

I repeat: THIS WILL CONTAIN SPANKINGS SO DONT LIKE DONT READ OKEY??

By the way I am 14.

So I'll explain how my family is. I can't put pics of them because if they find out I'm writing this they would kill meeee, so you'll have to imagine them. First I will introduce you to my brothers

NOAH: He is 25  and when he is mad he is REALLY scary, believe me. He's pretty strict and fun at the same time. Noah works at an office,  he is home by 7 everyday more or less.

JORDAN: He es 22 and he's in his last year of college. He is less strict than Noah but still very scary when he gets angry. I love going to Starbucks with him, idk why but we do it every saturday morning.

CALEB: He is 19.  He doesn't t usually spank me, he just grounds me or simply tells the others what I've done and let them decide . Caleb is the one that I hang out the most and more confidence I have with. I feel like I can tell him everything.

Okay, well those were my older brothers. But I also live with two cousins

ETHAN: He is 23, and he works in an office similar to Noah's. He is one of the funniest people I know, he makes me laugh a lot every day and I love him too much. Lying makes him pretty mad.

TYLER: He is 17 and goes to the same highschool as me. I like that because I have fun with him when I see him through the hallways and stuff, but I aslo dont, cause he has me under control, which is really fucking annoying. But I love him a lot, Tyler always's got my back.

Dont get me wrong, I love my family, but It's hard to live alone with boys, and everyone older than me. My parents work in the UK, they come to visit every 4 months or so... My father is really strict, and tbh I am happy with him far away. We just dont get along. My mother is nice, but I dont have any type of connection with her since we are hardly together. I love being with my brothers and cousins instead, they show me that they care.