-meat? no thanks-

Sorry for not updating for a long time, I've been pretty busy lately... I had also put in private the previous chapters and edited them all because they were really bad and they are still kind of bad, but I write them the best that I can... I dont know if anyone is interested in this book, but at least I can use it as a journal, I guess annddd yeah, so thats all.

Let me tell you what happened today

I went up to Tyler's room and lay down with him on his bed.

"What's up A?" he asked me.

"My tutor called Jordan to tell him that I'm getting very bad grades and that I'm not doing homework. He hates me Ty" I told him.

"What did Jordan said?" he replied, as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"That I need to get better grades"

"I will help you with everything" 

"Ok, we'll do that..." 

After that conversation I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up an hour later with my head on Tyler's chest. He was also asleep. We have the incredible ability to fall asleep anywhere and anytime, but that doesnt help me improve my grades, unfortunately. Ethan came into the room and told us to go down to dinner.

We had steaks to eat. Everyone knows that meat makes me sick, especially steaks!

"I cant eat this guys" I said.

"Dont be ungrateful sis, Ethan made them" Noah said

"Come oonnn you know I hate meat. Im not gonna eat it"

"Are you sure about that?" he asked, raising a single eyebrow. He always asks that kind of dumb questions.

"Of cours I am, otherwise I wouldnt have said it" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just eat Alli please"

"I dont fucking want to and that is that!!! Dont be annoyinggg"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing!!" I yelled

"Stop the attitud Alli. Now" Ethan warned me.

"I dont have an attitude"

"Stop talking back as well" he said.

"So you get to tell me whatever you want but I cant answer? How does that make sense?"

"Jesus Alli, stop this shit" Jordan said.

"Leave me alone all of you! You are always against me, and I cant stand you anymore! You think you have the right to tell me what I have to do all the time, and you do not give a shit about what I think!"

"Go to your room Allison" Ethan said sternly.

"At least there nobody will bother me! I hate living alone with guys, no one understands me!" I yelled, why runing up the stairs.

I always talk too much without thinking when I'm angry, and then I always regret it ... I slammed my  bedroom door and waited there. I knew that someone will come to talk.

10 minutes later Caleb knocked and entered. I'm going to skip the conversation because it was boring. In short, Caleb told me that the boys were upset because of what I said because they understood me, so I decided to go to the living room, where everyone was.

"Im sorry guys. I didnt mean all of that. You know how hard is the meat thing to me. But I'll eat, I wasnt meaning to be ungrateful or something" I said.

"No problem babygirl. I made you a salad" Noah said, while giving it to me, and smiling.

"Thank youuu bubbaaaa" I said, hugging him. He is really sweet if he wants to.

The guys were watching a movie on TV. There was no space left in the sofa, so I had to seat in the floor, with my head in Ethans legs. This happens all the time in my house. To much big guys, for sure!! While watching the movie, I thought about how lucky I really was to live with all of them.