-lunch detention and fights-

Today in high school things havent gone well. I mean for me it wasnt big deal, but apparently my brothers didnt think the same. Let me tell you what happened.

It all started during 2nd period. I have this really anoying history teacher, Ms. Sullivan. She spent the whole class telling me to stop talking, or to copy notes, or to sit down properly... The whole class looking at me and fucking going crazy and saying shit. I swear she hates me. 

"Ms.Stan, please stop talking" she said, with a very annoying voice. The thing is that I hadnt opened my mouth in 10 minutes.

"Are you kidding me? I wasn't even talking! Do you hear voices or something like that?" I yelled.

"This is just enough. Get out of my class Allison" she replied, definitely satisfied. Ms Sullivan loves to make me loose it, I swar.

"I'll leave this fucking class gladly" I answered with a big smile.

"But you wont leave it so gladly knowing that there is lunch detention for you, young lady!"

"Wait for me to care!!" I screamed, then I left the class. In lunch detention I coincided with Tyler. I just knew that we were gonna fight.

"What the fuck are ya doing here?"he asked, taking a seat in the desk right besides mine.

"I could ask you the same question" i replied, turning around. I wasnt clearly in the mood for him.

"And I could tell Noah"

"I could too Tyler, this is ridiculous" 

"Noah knows that I am in here. I'm older than you, remember?"

"Guys, stop talking. You're in detention, not in a TV debate or something like that" the teacher told us.

"You already heard him Tyler. Shut the fuck up" I said.

"Who do you think you are?" he asked me

"I said SHUT UP!" I shouted

"I was just the fuck asking you!! Why are you in that bitch mood today... "

How dare he call me a bitch? I dont know what took control of me, but the next thing that I remember is me throwing all of his books, notebooks, pencils and stuff to the floor like a psyhco.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?" he shouted

The teacher got really mad and told us to go and see the principal. He gave us a talk about how to behave and manners, and no fighting, and then terrible news.

"Since this is a problem between students who live in the same house, I have no choice but to call your guardian to pick you up so you two can solve it. You already know that in this high school we do not tolerate fights, even small ones. But dont worry, you are just suspended for the rest of the day. Wait outside while he comes."

I was about to reply, but Ty saw me coming and pinched my back to make me shut up. Much faster than I would have liked, Noah appeared, with a face that was very scary. He talked to the principal and drove us home in complete silence. Once he opened the door, he said: "Alisson wait for me in my room"

"Arent you even going to let me explain my self? What about Tyler?" I replied.

"Go. NOW" he said,

 Man, that was scary af. I didnt need anything else to run up the stairs and place my self in his room.

SORRY TO LEAVE YOU WITH THE CLIFFHANGER, BUT I HAVE TO DO HW. IF NOT, JORDAN'S GONNA KILL ME. I ALSO HAVE DANCING LESSON TODAY, BUT I DONT KNOW IF I AM ALLOWED TO GO SINCE I GOT SUSPENDed, SO I SUPOSE THAT I AM GROUNDED TO! ANYWAYS, I'LL UPDATE ASAP :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!