-Mr DickHead did it again-

I woke up the next day and got dressed. I wasnt feeling like getting all dressed up so I chose a pair of adidas leggins and a crop top with my black Vans. I went down to have breakfast, Tyler was there. It was SO FREACKING AWKWARD, because we were supposedly "mad" at each other, but that just doesnt go with us. Our fights have never lasted more than an hour, so I didnt know how to act.

Usually I would take snapchats of him having breakfast and we would mess up with the filters, or we would talk about everything. But not today

"Morning" I awkwardly said. 
"Morning" he mumbled, with his deep morning voice, not even looking at me. We ate and I went to my bathroom to do stuff, and then I got out of my room.

"Who's driving us today?" I shouted, really loud, so that everyone in the house could hear me.
"Tyler!" Jordan answered
"Why?" he whined, probably because he didnt want to be alone with me in the car
"Because we've got work to do"
"Fiiiiine" he answered, exasperated
"Not that big of a deal Tyler!" I shouted
"I wasnt talking to you!" He shouted back. I dont even know where he was in the house, but I just wanted to punch him in the face.

We got in the car and again, AWKWARD. He played a song, I think its name is "Go loko" or something like that. It was really loud, and too early in the morning, so I turned down the volume, but he automatically turned it back up.

"Are you kidding me?" I said. He ignored me
"Stop ignoring me!! I havent done anything to you!" I added
"Okay but just why?why didnt you tell me about Mason? I cant understand it and I dont want anything to happen between you and him, it's something that fucking pisses me off" He finally said
"But why!! He is not your  damn property, are you gay or something?"
"Because I know how he is, and what he does with girls, and I dont even wanna fucking imagine him touching you!"
"I am free to do watherver I want!" I yelled
"That's what pisses me off the most!"
"You could be HAPPY about me!"
"Happy about what? You dont even know what he wants you to do to him! You are just one more of his girls"
"Ty I am not in love with him! I just kinda like him. I am not gonna do anything strange with him I swear! I dont care about being in his house I know his gonna respect me!"
"You don't know!! And besides, why my best friend? There are tons of guys in our school! I would never do that to you, and I know that most of your friends drool over me"

I will never admit it in front of him, but he was right about that. All my friends adored him absolutely

"Just get over it, I want to be with him and he does too, and that doesnt change a thing. Im sorry I didnt tell you that I was going to his house this weekend, but think about it, you were gonna find out anyway like you did, which proves that I knew that there was no point in hidding it from you!"
"I guess you are right... I've got no right to be angry but I just hate this situation. I wish you were ugly"
"Umm... thanks? Does this mean that we are all okay?"
"I suppose" 
"YES!! I really couldnt be angry with you anymore. You're like the person I talk to most during the day, and you dont know how bored I was on breakfast!"

He FINALLY laughed

"I'm sorry Ali. I'll try to be happy for you guys and all of that" he said, getting out of the car.
"Okay bye!! LOVE YOU!!" I said, running to my first class. 
"Love you too!" He answered, but he didnt move. I gess he was going to ditch first class, or the whole day. I mean, with this boys, you just never know.

I got to biology and sat with Jess, the only friend I had in that class.

"Guess whose cousing is no longer angry with her?" I said, sitting down on my chair with a big smile.
"I don't know, I wonder who!" she said, laughing
"Did you know that Isla's throwing a party on Friday?" I asked
"Yeah, but we are not going"
"Why?"
"Because it's a senior's party and I dont know..."
"And what? Mason told me to go and he said that I could bring friends!"
"Did he? But how many friends?"
"Jeez Jessica do you even know how big those parties are? They dont give a fuck about the amount of people"
"Well we will talk to the others and see who's coming" she said, a lot more excited than earlier.