-deep talks with Jordan-

HEY GUYS!! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ME OR MY LIFE OR MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.... I WILL ANSWER THEM ALL!!!!

SO I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE A BIT ABOUT MY LIFE. I HAD A KIND OF ARGUMENT WITH THE GUYS BUT IT WASNT ANYTHING SERIOUS. I ALSO TALKED DEEP WITH JORDAN. YOU'LL SEE. HOPE U LIKE IT LOVE YAAAA

I was just playing with my phone when Ethan shouted me to come down to dinner. We had pizza and pretty much it was a nice dinner. But the problems came later. 

I was watching TV with ma bros when I realiced that I had homework for tomorrow that i hadnt done. I when upstairs and took my notebook to do it, then went back to the TV place. Jordan saw me and asked what was I doing. I told him that it wasnt anything.

"What are  you doing Alli? you look busy" he repeated, shrugging. He wasnt being annoying, or gossiping, he just said it out of curiosity, but y'all know meeee

"Omg mind your own business jordan!"

"Hey calm down Alli" Ethan warned me, without even taking his glare out of the Tv.

"Fiiine" i answered, breathing deep to calm down and continuing with my math exercises.

"So? what are u doing?" Jordan asked again.

I didnt answer. Then he started poking his nose literally at my homework to see what they were. I swear Jordan can become incredibly annoying when he wants to.

"It is homework! " I screamed, rolling my eyes and slamming my pen against the table. 

"Quit slamming shit. You said you had your homework done before dinner" Jordan said

"What were you doing instead?" Ethan asked.

"I was doing my homework!!" I shouted, starting to get on my nerves

"What were you really doing? And STOP lying" 

"I WAS IN MY PHONE OKAY?" I yelled, getting up and going on my way upstairs.

"Come back here right now and give me your phone" Jordan ordered.

"Why? it isnt fair!"

"It is, cause you lied and I may give it to you tonight if you finish your homework, cause it is pretty clear that you cant concentrate around your phone"

"The fact that I have to give you my phone for not doing my homework seems fucking ridiculous to me" I said, but I gave it to him anyways.

I finished my homework upstairs, and when I finished I showed it to Jordan and he gave me my phone back.

"My babyy" I said, hugging him. He laughed

"Stop lying to us, okay? Homework wasnt the problem, it was the lying thing. We hate that" He said.

"Dont you realize that if you treat me like this I stop feeling like you're my brother? You look like damn Dad Jordan"

"I would prefer to be the fun bro, but if dad and mom are far away I have no choice. Anyway, you know that you can talk to me about anything, that you can definitely trust me. The only thing I dont go through is attitude time to time, but you have a lot of freedom"

"Yeah, a lot of freedom when Im not grounded"

"We only do it because we care... a lot" 

"I knowww and Im sorry bubba. I love you, but I hate the fact that you guys can punish me... and I dont mean to be disrespectful or have an attitude, it just comes. It is how I am. You guys dont understand me, cause you can run your mouth and nothing happens, however, I cant"

"Look Alli, you have to understand that you need to respect. It is what we're trying to teach you. Besides, we dont usually say anything to you when you swear and all that stuff that dad hates " He winked at me and let out a small laugh. He made his puppy smile, and in that moment I remembered how much I love him, and how much he cares about my opinion in reality.

"I know, and you're the best bro" I shouted, suddenly getting excited and jumping into him.

"Hey!! I will take that as an insult" said Caleb, who just came out of his room, and he punched himself in his chest, pretending that he was hurt. We laughed

I went to my room and when I was about to close the door Noah walked by.  I hugged him without any reason. He picked me up and placed me in my bed.

"Good nigh babygirl. Love u" 

"Night Noah" I said, and fell asleep really soon. Y'all know my ability to fall asleep without any kind of problem

Guys dont get me wrong!! It is just that having my parents so far away makes me thing that they dont love me that much. I dont know if they are just my stupid thoughts or what, buuuutttt it is what I feel sometimes. It hurts but then I realice that I have my three brothers and two cousings, and above all they are the perfect family :) 

I have to go know!! LOVE U!!! HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING