-lunch detention and fights pt.2-

K guys Noah gave me my phone back so I am going to write the punishment he gave me for what happened (I explained it in the last chapter)

When he came inside the room he sat on the bed and told me to sit besides him.

"Explain" he said

"It was Ms Sullivan!! You already know how much she hates me... and then Tyler kept annoying me while detention, and I told him to shut up cause thats what I knew that will help me to calm down, but he just didnt and we started fighting and I threw his stuff to the floor! Not that big deal Noah!! I was really respectful with the principal I swear"

"Okay I see... God Alli but you know better than talking back to that teacher, if she doesnt like you dont give her more reasons to not be nice with you!! And Tyler was just asking. Throwing his stuff? Come onn!!"

"Im sorry. But you dont need to spank me I swear I will behave!!"

"You are getting 30 with my hand"

"Please please dont"

"You're getting 30 and that's final. Over my lap" he pointed his knees. I sighed and fell on his lap, and he inmediatly started

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He lifted me up quickly and sat me on his lap. I started crying with my face hided in his chest.

"Im really sorry bubbaa... you know that I struggle a lot when it comes to controlling myself...!

"I know sissy, dont worry. Everything is okay"

We stayed like that for some minutes and then  I went to my room. I spent the rest of the day with Caleb. I tried to avoid Ty all day. It was hard but I made it. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS, BUT I DIDNT HAHAHAHA. GROUNDED AGAIN? UGHH HATE MY LIFE. 

K BYE :)