24 (ENGLISH)

MEANWHILE...

Krist woke up in an unknown room.

His mind was dull and, strangely, he was feeling a slight ache in the back of his head.

It was then that everything came back to his mind ... especially the strong blow that came from somewhere behind him, Kim's expression of horror and ... nothing more ... just darkness.

Quickly he brought a hand to his head, placing the tips of his fingers on the part that it hurts more.

The growl of pain that welled up from his lips was heard throughout the room.

"What the hell...?!"

A few seconds later, he could see how his fingers were stained slightly with blood. 

His blood.

- "I do not understand anything ..." - he murmured with a thin voice.

His eyes, still narrowed by pain, slid across the room, noticing immediately that he was not alone.

Beside him, and still asleep, was Kim.

The young woman's hair  was disheveled and he could see a slight crust of dried blood. In addition, blood had fallen through her hair and neck to the top of her beautiful party dress.

"Was she beaten too?"

- "Psss .... Kim" - Krist called her as he tried to get up and stay on his feet.

Tried... that was key as everything around him was spinning crazily.

 that was key as everything around him was spinning crazily

- "K ... Krist ..." - Kim began to say as she started to come back to herself - "What...?"

- "Psss ... lower your voice or we will be heard" - Krist told her as he looked towards the door that, by the light that emitted, presented a small closing spell.

---------------------------

Kim nodded as, with a wince, she sat up on the grubby mattresses on which they had been placed.

The girl observed the room with the disgust painted on her face.

"It's so gross ...", she said to herself as she noticed the chipped walls, the dirty floor and ... were those marks made by mice ?!

IJJJJJJJJJ .....

- "But .. Who could have a room like that in his house ?!" - She exclaimed loudly while making Krist smile.

- "I do not think that's the most important thing right now, Kim."

- "Well ... it is obvious that we have been kidnapped to avoid the ceremony" - commented Kim while looking at the door and the blocking spell that was in it.

- "But I do not understand why you too ..." - Krist answered while frowning - "who could want to kidnap us both?"

FZZZZ