35 (ENGLISH)

- "Jae ..." - Singto murmured while trying to control his anger. His eyes, which had returned to normal, began to transform again acquiring a more feline appearance.

Krist sighed and, putting his own arm around Singto's waist, pulled him closer to his body.

- "Singto ... do not think about him. You must remember that, in the place where he is, he can not hurt us anymore" - he whispered finally, after a moment, while dropping his head on the prince's shoulder.

The vampire, letting out a slight growl, closed his eyes tightly.

"That name ... that cursed name always got him out of control..."

Minutes later, thankfully, he had calmed down enough to be able to continue the conversation.

Especially when all the guests, including Jared's father, were watching every word and gesture that was taking place in the Hall.

"Especially mine," Singto thought as he watched some looks of fear and others of concern directed at him by some of the guests, "They expect me to lose control, again".

- "I do not know what you felt that day in the garden, Jared ... but I hope I have been clear enough" - Krist said at that moment, making all eyes settle on him - "I will never accept any kind of courtship for your part. I already have a Husband and... I do not need anything nor anyone else".

The young lycanthrope paled.

- "But ... you are my Other Half. I can not live without you ..."

Krist smiled as he shook his head.

- "Sorry, Prince Jared" - he said with a determined voice - "but I'm sure it's just a confusion

- "Sorry, Prince Jared" - he said with a determined voice - "but I'm sure it's just a confusion... I'm not your partner. I can not be because, as you said before... if I was, we could not have finalize the ceremony properly and...Singto and me wouldn't be married ".

Jared took a step toward the young man.

- "But..."

However, Krist shook his head and, turning towards Singto, began to move away from the young lycanthrope. Obviously ending the conversation.

- "But Krist ... why are you doing this ?! He does not even love you, he is just looking for someone who can be his blood donor ... also,he does not even respect you as he should!" - he said in a pleading voice - "he's not worthy of you!"

Krist frowned immediately.

What is he trying to do now?

Is he really telling me that Singto is not worthy?

But ... who he thinks he is!

- "Whether or not he is worthy of me is my business and no one else's ... Besides, what do you mean by saying that he does not respect me?"

Jared smiled wryly.

- "Everyone says ... that he did not even try to wait for the Blood Pact to be done to take you to his bed ... that he was so desperate to possess you that he has not complied with any of the steps that must been carried out ... Pleease, it has not been more than three months since his last engagement and he has already married you!!"

Krist opened his mouth but no sound came to his lips.

After all, he was too surprised to even respond to all that nonsense.

"I really do not understand ... for some people it took us too long to make our union official ... and now this one appears and says it's too soon ... they can not even agree on that!"

- "Jared ... what we have decided for our wedding is not yours or anyone's business ..." - he finally began to say as he turned towards Singto with a smile on his lips.

Smile that ended petrified at the same moment in which he noticed the expression, full of guilt, of his husband.

"Do not tell me he is believing this... this nonsense!"

- "Sing ..."

Jared smiled even more, taking a couple of steps towards them. 

It was obvious that the lycanthrope was happy with the result of his comment ... with the reaction of his Singto.

Krist growled softly.

"So this is his new way of trying to separate us... attacking my Sing!"

- "You see, he can not deny it ..."

Krist, unable to control himself any longer, turned towards the young prince with a furious expression on his face.

- "But ... Who do you think you are to interrupt my wedding in this way and putting on a show as embarrassing as this one ?!" - He exclaimed while looking at Jared - "I've already told you that you do not interest me... I do not want to know anything about you!"

- "Krist ..." - Tanin muttered.

The monarch, who had already tried to intervene on several occasions but had been blocked each of the times by his wife, gestured to the young man not to say anything else ... to leave it to them.

Krist sighed and nodded.

- "Sing ... are we going away?" - he asked his Consort while showing him a slight smile. Although, before the young man even answered, he turned to all present and especially to Jared and continue speaking with an innocent expression on his cute face- "you know... we have a very long night ahead ..."

Jared opened his mouth with the clear intention to intervene, to prevent them from leaving ... However, and suddenly, his father appeared at his side and, with a cold expression, grabbed his arm forcing him to stay still.

- "Enough!... you've done enough already!".

Singto, who was at that moment looking at his Consort with surprise, smiled slightly for a few seconds..but later and to everyone's amazement, let out a loud laugh.

- "As you wish ..." - he whispered - "but remember that it was yourself the one that have asked for it..."

And, without anyone waiting for it, he took Krist in his arms. A seconds later, while carrying him, headed for the doors of the Hall.

- "Excuse us" - he said loudly while Krist, with his face completely red and his eyes wide open in surprise, only managed to bury his face in Singto's shirt - "but we are going to retire right now!"

After which he left through the doors, with his Consort in his arms, losing himself in the darkness of the corridor and leaving everyone with expressions of perplexity and amazement.

All except a young girl who, clutching one of the pillars of the room, tried not to fall because of laughter.

- "These two ... are always the same!" - Kim exclaimed as she tried to control the tears that were beginning to run down her cheeks - "you never know what they are going to do or say!"

-----------------------

The next chapter is the one you're all waiting for ... the mating night!