36 (ENGLISH)🔞

IN A BEDROOM OF THE WEST WING ...

Singto sighed quietly.

He and Krist had arrived at their room several minutes ago but, to his surprise, his beloved Consort had indicated the bathroom with a murmur and his cheeks completely red.

- "I... I need to go to the bathroom. I ..." - the young man stammered as he made the vampire release him.

A few seconds later he had entered the spacious bathroom and closed the door behind him. Leaving the vampire looking at the heavy wooden door without  knowing very well what to do...

Singto looked down at the floor as, once again, the  doubts began to take over his mind. After all... his Krist was acting very strange.

"Maybe ... maybe it's true and ... and I've forced him too much!" he though as he turned to one of the empty chairs and left the jacket on one of them. A few seconds later he had seated himself in the other seat and, with a sad gesture, looked without seeing the closed door.

The noise of the water falling on the bathroom stone began to be heard slightly, causing Singto to sigh again.

After all,and  in spite of himself, Jared's words kept hammering him in the head. Words that, for the first time, made him doubt that his Krist really should be there ... with him.

What if ... if Jared's claim was true?

What if Krist was his Other Half?

The young vampire approached the open window, from where he could still see the full moon and several of the guests, enjoying the magnificent night.

"I ... I do not know what to think, I ..."

However, the sound of a door opening caused him to turn towards the bathroom. There, observing him with a timid expression on his face, was his Consort.

His Krist who, to his astonishment, was smiling at him while being wrapped in a black bathrobe. An almost transparent bathrobe that was exposing one of his shoulders and most of his long, slender legs.

- "K ... Krist ..." - murmured the young vampire to immediately remain completely silent.

Singto had ended mute as he had never would have thought that his husband would do something like that. Much less after knowing how shy he was ...

-------------------------------------

Krist watched his husband's face and, noticing his worried expression, frowned.

"He can not be thinking about what happened with that idiot, right?" He asked to himself as he looked down at his feet.

Finally, with a slight pout adorning his face, he raised his arms as he looked at Singto.

- "Are you going to help me?" - He asked as he made a slight gesture for the vampire to come closer.

Singto, quickly, went and take him in his arms. Although, by his expression, the young man did not understand very well how it was that he needed help.