25 (ENGLISH)

- "Krist ..." - Kim said as she approached the boy and sat next to him - "it's getting so cold".

- "I know" - he answered as he put an arm around her shoulders and made her move even closer, practically getting stuck to each other.

"We have to do something," Krist thought as he watched the room, "there must be some way out of here ..."

The young man had noticed, especially, the broken windows that were located near the ceiling. Unfortunately, with their sealed powers, they won't be able to reach them.

Neither to close them nor to escape from that damn place.

Krist sighed.

His gaze then fell on the sky full of stars and especially on the Moon that was shining with a slight reddish hue.

The Red Blood Moon had come out and Krist, once again, wondered how Singto could be.

"I hope he remembered the box ...", he thought as he put his hand to his neck where, until a few weeks ago, he had carried around the key for his mentor's chest, "if only he had taken the potion... "

He was sure that the young prince would look for him by sky, sea and land but, cloistered as they were in that room, they will never be able to find them unless they found a way to escape or, somehow, cancel the spells that were blocking the door .

"But even then, we would still have to take care of those three ..." Krist said to himself with a frown on his face.

Meanwhile, Kim had been looking towards the door when she noticed that someone was slowly removing the closing spell.

The young woman, in panic, hit Krist with the elbow. The boy, who was not expecting it, let out a little moan.

- "KIM!"

When Krist looked at the young woman with a slight frown on his face, she simply pointed to the door with a trembling finger.

- "The door is opening ..."

------------------------------------

In the great hall of the palace, the guests saw how the door through which the prince had to enter abruptly opened to give way to Singto and a companion.

"What the hell...!"

Everyone was shocked to see that the person that Singto was holding by the wrist was none other than his ex-fiancé who, with fear engraved on his face, was trying to break free without success.

- "Father, Jae knows where Krist and Kim are" - exclaimed the young vampire while he, helped by the fury he was feeling, threw the succubus to the ground in front of the monarchs and all those gathered there.

- "Are you sure of what you're saying?" - Tanin asked, hoping, against all odds, that his son was just confused and that the young man he had seen growing up, and whose father was a close friend of his, would not have committed such foolishness.