Chapter |2|

Elle's Point of View:

The loud sound of a thud then laughter had woken me up from my nap, groaning I grabbed my phone from under my pillow to check the time and it was 7 at night.

Holy shit, I said I'd take a little nap, not a four hour nap.

I got out of bed and made my way out of my room and into the living room where I had heard chattering, "No for real though, he was going to pet this dog and I guess there was a hole under the fence and it got out. Isaac was screaming and he was running for his life."

There was a group of laughs that I didn't recognize, who did they invite over?

"The dog caught up eventually and bit his fat ass so hard, I swear to god you could hear him scream from blocks away." Elijah had said and I cleared my throat causing everyone to advert their attention to me. Only the ones that were in the living room, there were 4 people in the living room and 3 more on the balcony.

"Ayyy! Look who decided to join the party!" Isaac cheered and those that were in the living room laughed causing me to roll my eyes, "I was sleeping." My voice came off raspy due to the fact that I just woke up, looking away from Isaac I made eye contact with familiar blue ones.

Looking over the girls face I realized she was the blue haired girl from earlier in the day, what the fuck is she doing here?

"Awe, sleepy." Eli teased making everyone laugh a little bit but I wasn't having it, I shook my head while running my hands through my somewhat messy hair. "I'm going back to bed."

"No, no no no." Eli spoke once more and jotted up from the couch, grabbing a beer off of the coffee table and made his way over to me. "Come join us, we were just telling childhood stories while having a drink. It's just a little party, nothing major. You wanted a drink when you got home but I said no, you can have one now. So here." He handed me a slightly cool beer while directing me to the couch making me sit down right next to Isaac, making me sit facing the blue haired girl that I definitely left a horrible impression on.

"Man, fuck." I mumbled defeat while twisting off the cap to the beer.

"Elle, this is Becca, she's a good friend of Billie's over here. Technically, everyone here is.. except for you." Elijah had introduced me to Becca who was about 5'6" but had blonde hair that was braided and down to her right side. "You've probably heard of Billie, though."

How the fuck do the twins know Billie?

"Actually, shorty and I met earlier today." Billie had said giving me a warm smile, some music was playing in the background which made me feel a little less awkward, and the chattering from the other 3 on the balcony.

"Wait, if you met Billie today then why were you in such a shitty mood?" Isaac questioned making me shrug my shoulders. "I don't want to talk about it." Was all I said before taking a sip of my beer.

"Damn Bils, your guys meeting must've went shit since she didn't enjoy that shit." Eli joked making Becca and Isaac laugh.

"None of that bro, none of that." Billie laughed throwing a pillow at Eli. "Is it aight if I get some air?

"Yeah dude, go ahead. I was gonna get us some snacks, want anything? Also, you might want to use the balcony in Elle's room. The one you want to go to is crowded."

"Alright. And nah, I'm good fam." Billie said standing up, I should probably show her to the balcony in my room. "I'll show you." I cleared my throat before standing up then lead the way to my room, which surprisingly is clean because I'm usually a mess, she just caught my room on a good day.