Chapter |9|

Billie's Point of View:

"Who's this?" Danielle nodded her head in Elle's direction, glancing over at Elle a smile immediately grew on my face.

I want to say that this is the girl I am currently interested in, but I knew Danielle would have lost her head and became a jealous ass bitch and cause drama.

"This is Elle, I actually met her a few months ago. She's really chill, so be nice." Subtlety I touched my hand to Elle's but she moved her hand back into her lap, I raised my eyes to her face and when I noticed how uncomfortable she looked, I looked at Danielle who was giving her the bitchiest look while examining her.

Jesus fuck, what the fuck did I just tell her? To be nice, god she never listens to anyone. Leaning over to Elle's ear I told her that I would be back before pulling Danielle to the side."Dude, what the fuck is your deal?"

"What do you mean?" She pretended to be clueless which only annoyed me even more.

"Looking at Elle like that, you made her uncomfortable! Way to fuck up a first impression Dani."

Scoffing Dani turned to look where Elle was but she wasn't there anymore, looking around I finally spotted her, she was talking to Elijah. "Why do you even care what first impression I have with her? It's not like I'm going to be seeing her around a lot."
"Sometimes Dani, you really piss me off. You just always have to be a bitch for no god damn reason, when will you ever just be nice?" I spat out. It's true, Danielle always has some sort of attitude for no god damn reason.

"I'm sorry, okay? Come on, you can't seriously be so upset over this? It's not like you like her or anything," She laughed before draping her arm around me but I only pushed it off. "No fucking way, you like her? You told me when I asked you out that you don't do relationships!"

"Oh my god, would you quit it. We can talk about this later. Right now I want to spend time together before I leave for tour, not argue about me liking Elle and not you." Danielle finally agreed, asking if I would like to go on a walk with a few friends that were at the barbecue, I said why not because it'll only be like a five minute walk and we'll be back.

"Billie," my friend Zerin called as soon as we started walking, Dani, Zerin, Chaise and I.  Dani was talking to Chaise so I guess Zerin wanted to talk with me. "I haven't seen you since that party at Andrea Quinnette's house last year, come give me a hug!"

I let out a soft laugh and gave him a side hug, "How've you been?"

"I'm Gucci now, Courtney and I broke up like at the beginning of this year," Zerin sighed before moving his dark brown hair out of his face. "So for some time there I thought I wasn't ever going to not think about her, but now I'm just chillin."

"Aw no," a frown formed on my face, they used to be couple goals. "I'm sorry, it's never easy to let someone go. Why did you guys end things?"
Walking around the corner there was a bench and we sat down on it.

"Courtney wanted to try being with other people, and if things didn't work out with those people she said we could get back together," He scoffed before pulling out a blunt from his hoodie pocket. "I wasn't going to just be her back up plan, so I told her that I didn't want to get back together if we were going to break up."

"Ain't gonna lie, that's fucked up. Why would she want to try with other people to begin with?" I asked watching as Zerin lit the joint between his index finger and thumb before he took a hit.
"I don't know, but it's fine. I'm better off single so I can just sleep around when I get horny."

I sat there with furrowed eyebrows before he laughed saying he was joking. "Wanna hit?"

I shouldn't, I haven't smoked weed for a long while but I'll only hit it once.

"Alright, but I'm not finna hit it more than once. Kapeesh?" Zerin laughed while nodding his head before I took the joint from between his fingers.

*** *** ***

The feeling of my phone buzzing in my pocket woke me up, I feel like absolute shit right now. I was too fucked up and having too much fun last night that I didn't want to leave, so I stayed the night in Dani's room. Groaning I pull my phone out of my pocket before seeing that I had a bunch of texts from the group chat that I was in with the boys and Dani.

Squad🔥

Elijah: Yo! Tf is wrong with you dude? When I got home last night I heard from Elle that you just ditched her.

Isaac: Yeah... that was really fucked up, you invited her and god Bil

Shit! I completely forgot that Elle was there yesterday, I'm so fucking stupid!
Exiting the group chat conversation I went to go text Elle but saw that she had texted me last night.

Elle

Hey, I think I'm gonna go home. So I guess I'll just see you later.
[Received yesterday at 7:52 pm]

I ran my fingers through my messy hair, releasing an exhausted sigh. I really wish I could've acted differently yesterday, I need to apologize.

Hey. I wanted to stop by and talk.?
[Sent at 12:32 pm]

I watched as she read my message but didn't type anything, she's ignoring me, great.
Exiting the chat I go and open up the group chat again and decide to finally say something.

Guys, I didn't purposefully ditch her

Elijah: I don't know what the fuck is going through your brain right now Billie, but if I liked someone I wouldn't fuckin leave them if I invited them to something like that in the first place🙄
Elijah: This is exactly what I was concerned about for Elle as soon as she showed interest in you. Don't even hit me with some pathetic excuse because I can tell when your lying.

First off, it's 'You're lying' not 'Your lying'
Second, what the fuck Eli? You don't even fucking know what happened last night. And it really pisses me off how you think so shitty of me. Like I get that I hadn't been the best person because I slept around but fuck dude, I said I was trying to change.

Isaac: I just think you need to apologize to Elle, Billie

I know and I plan to. She's ignoring me, I mean, I don't blame her for it but I just want to explain

Elijah: Don't act all fucking smart now, you literally used to text so fucking stupid and now that you've been hanging around Elle you're suddenly the most amazing speller and texter in LA? No. And I don't want Elle to get fucking hurt, she's nice and deserves someone who actually does relationships. Not someone who will most likely cheat on them.

Danielle: Wtf is going on? Couldn't you fuckers just talk in person? Nigga damn

Elijah: Oh my fucking god dude
Elijah: Stop fucking saying that word Jesus Christ

Isaac: How many times do we have to tell you to stop saying that fucking word, Dani? It's offensive and you shouldn't be saying it

I'm coming over to talk to Elle, Isaac answer when I knock cause I know Eli.