Chapter |4|

Elle's Point of View:

It's been almost two months since Billie and I have become friends and we've been hanging out a lot, sometimes alone just watching movies or going on walks or drives, but other times we go out with the boys to have fun.

Over the almost two months I've gotten to know Billie, I've really become accustomed to what she likes to do and what she doesn't like to do. I don't know exactly everything about her but I know quite a bit. Lately she's been busy with making music and hasn't been able to hang out so I've been pretty bored and ended up catching up on school work.

Right now, I am at my friend Leanne's house just playing video games. Leanne is my friend that I had made at the college I go to.

"So, this girl that you have been spending a lot of time with." Leanne paused our game and I looked over at  her, we are both laying down on the couch. "Is she just a friend or is she more?"

Laughing I shook my head, "We are just friends, Billie doesn't have time for dating. Not to mention she doesn't like dating, so we are just friends."

"But do you like her more than a friend? I mean, you haven't gotten laid for a fucking long time now. How long has it been? 8 months?"

"Dude, we are not talking about how long it's been since I have had sex." Grabbing my phone I opened up Instagram, scrolling through my feed.

I was going to keep scrolling when I saw a photo that Billie posted and stopped to read the comments.

Via Instagram

Liked by bhadbhabie, belltwins, laurenjauregui and 2,399,753 otherswherearetheavocados we cuteView all 23,328 commentsBilliesbitchhhh holy shitttt I fucking love youIhavetheavocados OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO ATTRACTIVE IN MY LIFEBelltwins Our...

wherearetheavocados we cute
View all 23,328 comments
Billiesbitchhhh holy shitttt I fucking love you
Ihavetheavocados OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO ATTRACTIVE IN MY LIFE
Belltwins Our girls🔥

Wait, she told me she was too busy to hang today. But she's with Danielle? I mean that's cool, I'm not jealous or anything.

"Oh, I see, you don't want to talk about it but you're stalking her page. Got it, loser." She said and I scoffed, "Anyways, I have to go. The twins wanted me to go to a little party that was being held at one of their friends house. You can come if you'd like?"

Leanne shook her head no, "I would go if I didn't have to watch my sisters kid in a little bit, if there's drinks be sure to down a cup for me."

Chucking I said alright while gathering my things, I gave her a hug before making my way out of her house and to my car when I got a text from Billie.

Billie🕷👑

Yooooo wyd?
[Received at 9:20 pm]

About to head home to pick up the boys, you?
[Sent at 9:20 pm]

I was actually about to ask you if you were going to that party tonight?? Cause I lowkey miss you
[9:21 pm]