Chapter |3|

Elle's point of view:

I woke up to my head throbbing, and the sun that was seeping through my window curtains hurt my eyes. I got out of my bed slowly to close the curtains then got back in my bed to check my phone.

I had a new unread message so I opened it.

Unknown

Good morning shorty, want to grab some coffee with me?☺️
[Received at 8:13 am]

Um, is this Billie??
[Sent at 8:52 am]

Yeah, how'd you know and did you just wake up?
[8:52 am]

'Good morning shorty' I meannn you have thing with that word I'm guessing lmao also I did, I'm sorry I wasn't awake when you texted. Were you just waiting for me to text you back😂
[8:53 am]

Whattt I would never, fuck you mean was I waiting for you to text me back?🙄😂 I only call you shorty because you're hella small bc chick, I'm small and if you're smaller than me then that says something lol
[8:53 am]

You definitely were, and I'm not that short! 5'2" is not that small alright😤 and to think I was going to ask if you still wanted to get coffee smh
[8:54 am]

Hey, don't be like that bro😂
[8:54 am]

I do still wanna get coffee with you, Elle.
[8:54 am]

Ehhh the offer is gone. Going back to bed.
[8:55 am]

I set my phone down, a smile on my face as I went to go brush my teeth. The fact that she was waiting for me to text her back was proof that she actually wants to hang out.

I was brushing my teeth when Elijah walked into my room and into the bathroom looking like he'd just woken up, "What's up, dude?" Spitting out the toothpaste that was in my mouth from brushing, then looking at him in the mirror.

"Why the fuck, did Billie wake me up by FaceTiming me wanting me to make sure you didn't go back to bed."

Oh god, why would she do that?

A smile grew on my face and I let out a small laugh which only made Eli more grumpy, "This shit," he paused to point at his phone which Billie was on trying to hold back a laugh. "Isn't funny. That's my sleep you rudely interrupted." He put emphasis on the word 'rudely.'

Eli pointed the screen back at his face and Billie had laughed then apologized 3 times. I can't let her see me like this, I make a mess when brushing my teeth.

"Eli! Get out, I'm in my underwear and I look like a fucking psycho!" I exclaimed which Eli just stood there and then flipped the FaceTime camera showing my underwear then my face, to Billie, a new friend who is actually really fucking interesting and cool. And now she's seen my underwear.

"She looks good though." Elijah wiggles his eyebrows at me and Billie hummed in response. What the fuck is wrong with them?

"Ugh, come on dude." I rolled my eyes before shutting my bathroom door. The sound of them both laughing really annoyed me.

Once I finished my morning routine I ended up laying back down in bed, texting Billie. Who thought it would be a good idea if we all were to go see a movie instead of get coffee since she already had some this morning, so she created a group chat between Elijah, Isaac, Billie and I.