Chapter |6|

Elle's point of view:

It was currently Thursday and I was sitting at home on the couch, looking at Snapchat stories when the front door had opened. Isaac walked in with a few bags of grocery's talking about how long the line was, and after he walked in Billie did.

"Billie?" I stood from the couch and walked over to her. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be busy?" Yesterday Billie had important meetings with her managers Danny and Brandon, I was told she probably would be busy today as well.

"Oh I see, you liked not seeing me huh?" She joked and I quickly shook my head before walking into her, wrapping my arms around her torso. "I didn't, I missed you and those funny faces you make."

"What faces?" Billie quizzed wrapping her arms around me, I looked up at her and she was doing one of the funny faces. She moved her lips to the right side of her face and smiled while making herself get a double chin, her nostrils flared and her eyes were wide.

I bursted out laughing, that face always makes me laugh. "My point exactly." Resting my head on her shoulder Billie rubbed my back slowly which was soothing.

"I missed you too, trust me. But I've got some good news." Unwrapping my arms from around her I walked towards the dining room, across the island table Isaac was standing looking down at a video on his phone. Billie followed me to the dining room table and we both sat down.

"What's the good news? Sorry I wanted to act all professional." I smiled making Billie laugh before fixing her light green beanie with her merch 'blohsh' on it.

"I bought a car."

"You did what?!" Isaac screamed startling both Billie and I, he turned around to face us then climbed over the island table.

Billie and I both bursted into a fit of laughter, Billie grabbing my hand while laughing. "Dude." I said in between laughs. "That was the funniest thing ever."

"What? You bought a car, Eli is going to flip his shit." Isaac said shaking his head in disapproval.

"Not as bad as you just did though, bro that was hella dramatic." Billie said chuckling, I nodded my head smiling.

"I don't even know why you jumped over the island, you could've," I stopped laughing again making the both of them laugh a little, once I finally calmed down I continued. "You could've just walked around it."

"What the fuck is going on?" Elijah asked walking around the corner and into the dining room where everyone was.

"Billie bought a car, bro. She bought a fucking car." Isaac said and Eli gasped, "Exactly."

"What kinda car Bils?" Eli made his way over to Billie, sitting next to her and draping his arm around her shoulders.

"Just a black challenger, I love it. I actually drove it here." She told him and Eli and Isaacs faces lit up.

"Can we test drive it?" Isaac asked, Eli nodding his head fast before begging the blue haired girl sitting next to him.

"There is no way in fucking hell, that I am going to let you test drive my car. You guys will fucking crash that shit."

"She's right." I shrugged, the boys scoffed before promising that they weren't going to crash it or anything.

Billie had sat there and thought about it, the boys watching intently before Billie finally gave in and the boys shared a fist bump before slipping on their shoes.

"Bad idea. What happened to, 'There's no way in fucking hell, that I am going to let you test drive my car?'" I rolled my eyes at Billie shaking my head following her to the door when she shrugged her shoulders. I exited after everyone else, locking the door before shutting it.

Once we finally got down to the garage the boys gasped walking around it. "This shit is dope, dude!" Eli said, Isaac nodding his head in agreement.

"Here." Billie handed Eli the keys before walking back to me, standing behind me. The boys got in the car and turned it on.
"Please don't wreck her car guys." I said loud enough for them to hear which they said they wouldn't in unison.

Billie chuckled, "You're more worried about my car than you are about them." She then moved my hair to the side and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

The boys backed up and drove out of the garage slowly before making a right turn. Turning around I looked into Billies ocean eyes.

"They'll be fine, but that car looks expensive so I think I have a right to be worried about it, especially because I've never gotten to see how hot you'd look driving it."

"Oh? Are you saying I'm hot?" A smirk grew on her lips as she wrapped her arms around my waist and I draped my arms around her neck.

"Maybe?" Giggling I leaned in to place a kiss on her lips which oddly tasted like coffee and donuts. "Mm, why do you taste like coffee and donuts? Like not chocolate but like hazel donut or something?"

"Oh, I had some earlier. They had some at the meeting I was at." Billie shrugged before letting go of me, making me furrow my eyebrows and turn around to see the boys driving back into the garage with music blasting.
I frowned watching the boys park, Billie looking at me apologetic. "What was the meeting about?"

"It was just about what songs are going to be on tour. We are writing music to lyrics we wrote and I want that to be out before tour."

Tour? When does she leave?

I was about to ask her when she leaves for tour when Eli got out of the car and went to hug Billie, "Dude, that shit is fucking dope. We could pick up hot chicks in there bro."

"Shut the fuck up." Billie laughed pushing Eli playfully and I smiled at them before we all started our way back upstairs, talking on the way.