Chapter |5|

Elle's point of view:

Billie didn't text me at all the last three days and I'm pretty sure she won't today either, I think us kissing freaked her out but that doesn't mean she should've just gone ghost. Ignoring it doesn't change the fact that it happened.

"Hey." Elijah said sitting down across from me in the kitchen and handing me a coffee from Starbucks.

"Hi, thank you Eli." Thanking him I took a sip of the white chocolate mocha then looked at my phone only to see I had no text from Billie.

Why am I even checking? She's not going to talk to me.

"She still hasn't talked to you?" He asked, I shook my head no frowning. "I'm going to talk to her, this ain't right."

"Don't, please. It's fine. Let's just go out for lunch or something." I asked and he nodded his head.

"I'll get Isaac, where are we gonna go? IHOP?"

"It doesn't really matter, or we can get mod pizza?"

"Um, yes please. Sign me the fuck up for pizza!" Isaac said walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge, "Okay, why the fuck isn't there any juice in here?"

"I haven't had the chance to go grocery shopping, nor has Eli but you have."

"I have not!" Isaac protested which made Elijah and I give each other a knowing look.

"You've been lazy since the party. Anyway, we're going get shoes on." With that Isaac ran to the door already wearing shoes and said 'Let's go.' Elijah and I made our way out of the apartment, locking it after we were all out then heading down to where I parked my car.

*** *** ***

We live 17 minutes away from mod pizza so we got there pretty quick and now we're waiting for our pizza order to be done.

"Wait, so. There's a girl at your school who is picking on you but blamed you for starting it to your professor?" Isaac asked and I nodded my head biting my lip. "Who is she and can I beat her up?"

"Her name is Tai and no you cannot. But thank you for offering." I laughed, the door to the restaurant opened and I saw two people walk in, one was obviously Billie and I groaned.

"You texted her." Looking at Eli he sighed nodding his head. "Why would you do that?"

"Yo." Billie greeted as she sat down at the table, the guy she was with sat down next to her but scooted closer to Billie. Who even is this guy?

"Yo," Eli held out the o, "Sup Trevor."

"What's up, so we were talking about making music together the last time we linked but we never chose when?" Eli looked at me and I looked at him annoyed before pulling out my phone. Isaac and Billie were talking so I wasn't talking to anyone.

I felt a pair of eyes on me but I had only just ignored it, scrolling through Instagram until I heard Elijah's name called making Eli stand but I touched his arm.

"I got it." My eyes pleaded for me to get away from them even for just a few seconds and Eli had let me mouthing that he was sorry about texting Billie before sitting back down.

Standing up I made eye contact with Billie but turned away, walking to get the pizza. Once I got the pizza I made my way back to the table, we got pepperoni but also dairy free pizza. I thought the dairy free would be for me but it's for Billie also.

"Pepperoni, and Dairy free pizza." Sighing I set down the pizzas on the table, everyone grabbing a slice but me.  I'm not hungry anymore.

"You gonna eat bro?" Isaac asked me but I shook my head no, "Not hungry."

"You're the one who suggested-" Eli nudged him and he stopped, "Okay. We'll save some for later for you."

"Thanks, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Standing up I made my way to the bathroom.

Sighing I put my hands on my head, there's so much tension and I honestly can't deal right now. Who even is Trevor? A guy she's seeing? Maybe that's why she went ghost for a few days.

The bathroom door opened and the blue haired girl I was trying to get away from for a little entered, looking down at her phone but sliding it in her pocket when she saw me.

"Hey, I wanted to talk." She said softly.

"What about? About how you were going to ghost like my dad did? Or about how we kissed? I don't think you'd want to talk about that though." I laughed dryly, Billie looked at me confused about what I had said about my dad.

"I know, it was wrong of me to do that to you. I'm sorry, Elle." Billie stepped closer and I shook my head, "I didn't know how to approach the situation, I'm not good with that kind of thing. I'm sorry, I promise that I will work on it."

Sighing I spoke, "How am I supposed to know you'll actually try?"

"You have to trust me, I will try." She said serious, not breaking eye contact. I could tell that she meant what she was saying, "Okay, Billie."

"Okay?" She raised her eyebrows moving closer to me, I let her this time. When I nodded my head she pushed my hair behind my right ear, I closed the space between us by hugging Billie.

Billie wrapped her arms around me, and I felt automatically better than I had felt over the past few days.

"Are you hungry now?" She asked pulling away from the hug and I laughed, "Yes, I am. I lost my appetite when I saw you, because I was upset."

"I knew when I watched you bring the food to the table." She smiled and I returned it. Billie leaned in to kiss me but I stopped her, receiving a confused look.

"Who's that guy out there?"

"Trevor? He's just a friend, but he likes me." She admitted shaking her head in disappointment.

"Do you like him?" I quizzed.

Billie placed her hands on my waist, "No. I don't."

"Good, I don't know if I'd win in competing with someone for you. Or even your 12 million fans." Sighing I looked down at Billies necklace.

"Listen, you don't have to compete with anyone. Okay? And you'd be the first person I'd noticed out of the 12 million fans." She kissed my cheek making me blush, "I do think we should take things slow, though."

"I do too." Billie leaned in, capturing my lips within her own for a slow and passionate kiss. I didn't realize I had missed the feeling of her soft lips until now.

"What did you mean when you said that I was going to ghost you like your dad did?"

I can't tell her that yet, it'll make her not want me anymore because of my family problems.

"Nothing," I cleared my throat stepping away from her, heading towards the bathroom door. Looking back at Billie I knew she wanted to say something about it but she didn't, respecting the fact that I wasn't ready to tell her about it. Holding out my hand for her she took it, and we made our way out of the bathroom.

Billie let go of my hand when she noticed that there were some fans that had their phones out and some had pictures of her that they were to ask Billie to sign.

"Hi Billie!" A teenage boy had said as Billie walked to the few kids.

"Hey, love. How are you?"

"I'm good, can you take a picture with me please? I love your music." The boy asked and Billie had said 'Of course.'

I smiled at her interactions with her fans before making my way back to the table where our friends were.

"You look happier." Eli had stated, I nodded my head giving him a small smile. "What happened in there?" He quizzed, obviously meaning what happened in the bathroom with Billie.

"Billie wanted to talk, so we did. And we fixed things."

"Thank god, now we call all hang out at the apartment."

"I guess so." I chuckled before grabbing a slice of pizza.