Chapter|7|

Elle's point of view:

The boys, Billie and I are currently sitting at the park behind the apartments just talking about everything. But ever since Billie had said something about tour I can't stop thinking about it. "Hey.." The 17 year old spoke softly as she moved some of my hair behind my ear, "What's wrong, love?"

A small smile grows on my lips as I shake my head, "Nothing, just thinking, Why?"

"I just feel like something is wrong, you've been kind of quiet. What are you thinking about?" Billie asked, taking my hand before leading me to somewhere where the boys weren't. When I looked back at the boys, they were too focused on their phones to even notice that we weren't there anymore, Isaac watching a video, and Elijah texting someone.

It takes me a second but I finally decide to tell her what's on my mind. "Earlier you said that you were going over what tracks you wanted to play for your tour," I began, trying not to make a big deal out of this.

"I forgot to mention that I leave for tour soon, didn't I?" she asks gliding her fingers down my right arm, I nod my head yes. "Shit," Billie muttered under her breath.
"It's okay, we're not like serious or anything so I guess I shouldn't have expected you to tell me. We've only been doing this for like what? A few weeks. Plus, I don't want to make a big deal out of it." Shrugging, I turn to look back to where the boys are.

"What? No, Elle. Look at me," I turn my head, now looking into Billies soft blue eyes. "I've just been so in my head, you know? I just forgot to mention it. To the us being serious part; We're figuring this out, I like you and I know it seems like we haven't known each other long but I know that there's never an expected time you should wait to start things with someone."

I smile. "I know you don't have any bad intentions, we should probably talk about what exactly tour means for us, right?"

"Of course, but I would rather talk about this later when we are alone. In your room preferably." Billie chuckles and I do as well, my bedroom has become a place where we usually go to talk about serious things. We don't usually go to Billie's place because she would rather us not be interrupted, not sexually, we haven't had sex yet. It's too soon for that.

The blue haired girl leans in to place a soft kiss on my lips but we are interrupted by the twins calling for us. I let out a small growl while rolling my eyes in annoyance at the interruption. "Don't be like that." Billie giggled while pulling me towards the boys.
Chuckling I said, "I'm not being like anything."

As we made our way back to the boys, Isaac had squinted his eyes at the two of us. "Where'd you guys go? And why are you acting all shady, Elle?"

"First off, we just went to talk in private. Second, I'm not being shady, you're the one that's acting weird—" I said before Billie could, earning a little playful glare from her, "—Anyway, what was worth the interruption?"

"Did you not look at your phone? Dani is having a little barbecue, we were invited." Eli said, looking up from his phone. He's been on his phone a lot lately, I'm not sure why, but it's not my place to ask.
"Ya boy is starving up in this bitch! They're gonna have burgers and shit, and you know I fuck with the cheese burgers," Isaac chimed in making both Billie and I smile, "Along with vegan food for you, Billie."

Running my hand up and down Billie's back I listen to everyone converse. "I mean, I was going to hang out with Ellie in her room so I wasn't going to go."

Eli smirked at the two of us, and Isaac groaned. "You can hang out in her room later, come on! We haven't hung out with Dani in forever Bil!"

"You can go, Billie." I finally said, Billie looking back at me asking me if I was sure with her eyes which I nodded my head in response.
"Okay, but Elle is coming. She hasn't met Danielle, not to mention how rude it would be not to invite her. We can't just leave her in the dust guys." A small smile grew on my lips at this, Billie wants my company there.

Isaac threw his hands up in excitement letting out a little scream, Elijah just nodded his head in approval, and Billie, she looked like she had too much on her mind. The boys told us they'd meet us at their friends house before making their way to the parking garage.

"Hey," I said softly, tugging at the blue long sleeved shirt that Billie wore, earning a confused look from her, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to spend the evening with you, not with my crazy ass friends at Danielle's."  She shrugs her shoulders while clearing her throat.
"You and I can leave early if you want Bil," I suggested as I began to walk in the direction of Billie's car, Billie catching up and interlocking our fingers.  "I'll take that as a yes on leaving early." Billie laughs and leans into me while we walk to the garage.

I can't help but grow a little nervous about meeting Billie's friends, I don't really know anyone she knows before I met her. I assume they are just like her but at the same time I don't think so, on her Instagram when I was scrolling through her stuff one day, I saw that she hung out with some really gangster looking people. I guess we'll find out.