Chapter |12|

Billie's point of view:

It's been a week and a half since I've seen Elle yet it feels like a life time to me. No matter how much I try not to, I just can't stop thinking about her and the way we left things. She probably hates me by now, huh? Instead of giving her and I a chance I decided not to and where has that gotten me? Absolutely nowhere.

The feeling of a slick tongue sliding up my body brought me back into reality, the brunette who's hair was long and wavy made her way up to my face. Her lips met mine and instantly I could taste myself, I barely kissed her back before pulling away and grabbing my bra off of the nightstand.

"Where are you going?" The brunette asked, watching me now get dressed.

"I gotta go," I started as I pulled my underwear up my thighs, a frown made its way onto the girls lips. "I'm sorry, Hailey, I've got this party I got to go to."

I heard a scoff from from Hailey, "So you're ditching me right after we just had sex, for a party?" I shrugged my shoulders before pulling my blue shirt over my head. "My brother is throwing this party for me because if my followers, I'm not about to ditch just for some girl I don't even know that well."

What? It'd be rude and stupid to not go to a party thrown for me over some girl I had sex with. It's not worth losing respect from my friends and family over a one time thing.

"Oh! I'll come with you." The brunette insisted in her perky annoying voice, grabbing my keys out of my joggers pockets I began to wonder why I ever slept with this girl. Her voice is so screechy, I liked it better when her mouth was too busy to talk.

"Actually, it's only friends and family," forcing a frown on my face I made my way to her apartment door after making it out of her bedroom, Hailey followed behind me, still naked. After opening her front door I looked back at her, "Thanks for, you know." I gave her a small smile before heading out and made my way to my car.

God that was awkward. Never seeing her again, the sex wasn't even that great anyway. The entire time I was thinking about what it would be like if I were to have sex with Elle, hot and wild I assumed.

Normally when someone who is 'famous' has sex with someone they usually have to worry about the person posting about it and shit. I don't have to worry about that, not only because I made sure that she wouldn't take any pictures of me or videos and I made sure not to give her any of my contact information. Even if she'd have the sudden urge to try and get clout or some bullshit like that over having sex with me, I highly doubt that anyone would believe the chick because she has no evidence. No texts, no pictures, nothing. My fans would tear her apart even if she tried to bring me down, I'm thankful for the loyalty of my fans.

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm slowly starting to not give a fuck about anything anymore. I know how stupid it sounds but I think it's because I haven't been around Elle, I miss her. She was making me a better person and I fucked it all up, I could try and forget about it it's not like I've known her for years. It should be easy.

Sighing I put my seatbelt on after getting into my car, I then turned it on. Time to head to that party, I wonder if Elle is going to come.

*** *** ***

"Thank you everyone for coming out today!" My brother spoke into the microphone as everyone paid attention to him, "As you all know, my little sister Billie is a superstar now," he pointed at me, I facepalmed causing everyone to laugh.

Oh god, is he about to give a speech? This ain't no god damn wedding bro, fuck alright.

"I just wanted to celebrate how far my sister has come, I know you didn't expect to become some huge pop star, Billie. I didn't expect you to either. I'm glad you are one, Bil, you have something rare. I always wanted to see you succeed in life and you are, I am so damn proud of you for making it," I could see that he was getting a bit emotional and I knew I was going to cry by the end of this speech.

"Whether you believe it or not, you've made a positive impact on the world. You always talked about making a positive impact and how you wanted to change lives, well I'm here and we're all here to tell you that you have changed lives and made a positive impact. Isn't that right?" The crowd of my friends and family all shouted 'Yeah', I felt my eyes begin to water. "I love you Billie, congratulations on hitting 16 million followers. I can't wait to go on tour with you." Finneas finished his speech sincere and I had to use everything in me to hold back my tears as the crowd clapped their hands, some wiped their eyes.

Making my way to my brother I smiled ear to ear, "What'd you think?" He asked and all I could do was wrap my arms around him, I love him so much.

"I have the best brother." I spoke into his chest before pulling away.

"And I have the best little sister." He chuckled fist bumping me, "I saw you tear up back there."

I shoved him in the side making the both of us laugh, "Only cause I wanted to die from how cringe you were, dipshit." I joked, "No, but seriously. Did you plan that out?"

"I actually didn't, I just knew I wanted to say how proud I am of you. I'm a proud big brother." He deserves another hug so I hugged him again.

"Billie!" I recognize those similar voices, pulling away I saw the twins. "Congrats on 16 billion followers dude!"

"It's 16 million." I chuckled as I gave each of them a side hug, I couldn't help but wonder if Elle was behind them or anywhere but I was disappointed when I didn't see her beautiful face anywhere.

"Billion, million, ain't no fuckin difference bro." Isaac laughed.

"I'm glad you guys showed up! I was just waiting for you guys, dude I'm so excited to go on tour." Excitement ran through my veins at this point, I only wish the two of them could come along on tour but I know that would be hard to manage.

"I bet," Elijah said before noticing that I was somewhat disappointed to not see their roommate here. "I'm sorry that she didn't come, she's struggling right now." He explained and I nodded my head understanding.

Is she struggling because of me?

"Is she alright?"

The twins looked at each other as if silently asking each other who's going to tell me something, "She just seems so bitter, she goes to class comes back to the apartment and then does school work and never wants to hang out with us. The time that she doesn't spend in her bedroom she she spends out in the dinning room, working on school assignments." Isaac explained , this information concerned me.

"Yeah, and she yelled at us today. She's just, I don't know. She kind of was upset when we asked if she was going to go to your party."

"She was?" I mean, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to hear about me and go to a party celebrating me if I were her either.

"We should talk about this another time. Tonight's about you dude!" Eli said ecstatic and his brother sharing the same energy which made me laugh.

"Alright alright. What are we doing guys?" I knew they had some sort of plan to get me drunk and honestly, I think I need to.