Chapter |14|

Elle's point of view:

Waking up I was freezing, the hairs on my arms were standing straight and my skin had goosebumps.  I slept for what felt like minutes and I'm already awake, I already know I'm going to be grumpy today if I don't go back to sleep.

Opening my eyes I went to grab my phone but remembered that Billie was here, but she wasn't in my bed. I stretched before getting out of bed and walking out of my bedroom and into the kitchen where I expected to see the younger girl. She sat on one of the chairs eating a burrito.

"Why am I not surprised you're eating a burrito at 7 in the morning?" I yawned as I spoke, Billie turning her head to look at me, her mouth full of food.

She chewed for a moment before swallowing the contents of the burrito in her mouth, "I got hungry," Her voice was deeper, is this her morning voice? Because I'm really into it. "Why are you awake?" She asked before taking the last bite of her burrito.

"I got cold, it feels like I barely got any sleep last night." In attempt to warm myself up I tightly snugged my arms up to my chest, Billie examined me before a small innocent smile made its way to her lips that were slightly moving as she chewed then swallowed.

The way she looked at me made me nervous, maybe it was the way her eyes never left mine, or the way she looked as if she was admiring me and telling me with her eyes how beautiful I look even though I just woke up.

"Are you coming back to bed?" I spoke softer unintentionally as the blue haired girl stood up and walked to the garbage to throw away the paper plate she was using.  I know we aren't anything, but I liked the way it felt when she held me.

"Yeah." I nodded my head and made my way back to bed, Billie following in pursuit. Once I reached my bed, I laid down under the covers, shivering for a moment. Billie shut the bedroom door before crawling into the left side of the bed then wrapping her arms around me, just like last night.

Laying here, in her arms, it felt like home. I'm not sure how but it just did.

The feeling of her resting her head on my shoulder and her voice vibrating so close to my ear sent shivers down my spine. "Can I ask you something?"  I hummed, closing my eyes.

"How did I end up in your clothes?"

"I made you bathe because you smelled like shit," I smiled remembering what she said last night in response to me telling her she reeked. "I told you that you smelled like ten cans of ass and when I left the room you said 'Ten cans of bounce that ass.'" Billie laughed and I did too.

"Vine ruined my fucking life." 

"Mine too." I sighed looking at Billie's hands, it's funny, this is the first time I've ever seen her fingers without rings on them. What does she remember from last night? What if she doesn't remember anything? Her telling me that she missed me and regretted not giving us a chance made me feel like maybe she'd say that to me when she's sober. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"I do," She replied to me and my heart fluttered, she remembers. "I know that I was fucked up, Elle. But I meant everything that I said."

I turned around in the bed to face her, her arms moved to let me turn around then she rested her arm on the bed as she looked over my face with those beautiful eyes I could never get tired of. "You regret not giving us a chance?"

"I do, I know that people say these things all of the time but when I say it to you I mean it. You're not like anyone I've ever met," She was speaking so softly and sincere, her eyes locked onto mine. "When you talk to me, it's like nothing else around me matters. When I'm with you it doesn't feel real, like I'm floating on my back in warm water, but the thing is I know it's real, you touch me and I instantly know that all of this is real."

The way she spoke to me about how it feels when she's with me made my stomach flip, not in a bad way, in the best way. She feels exactly the way I feel around her. "Yeah?" Was all I could say, I couldn't think of anything to say, I was beyond surprised that she feels this way I don't even know how to respond.

"I want to give us a chance, please? I'm scared out of my mind but you can teach me one step at a time how this relationship thing works. Will you please be my girlfriend Elle?"

"Of course Billie," I smiled leaning in to her face, my lips capturing hers. It felt like heaven to feel her plump lips against my own again, who would've thought that I'd be in this situation with Billie, like ever.

"I think that maybe we should keep this to ourselves until I talk to you know, my managers and all that shit. I hope you understand why." Shaking my head I pecked her lips, "I understand Bil, it's okay."