Chapter |15|

Elle's point of view:

It's been a very slow week so far, it's currently Wednesday but it feels like the days are going by slower and slower when I'm not with Billie. Ever since she asked me to be her girlfriend it's been perfect, not completely perfect but anything and everything we do together is perfect.

"Baby." I heard the voice of the singer call for me which made me lift my head from my phone only to watch the dark haired girl head over to me with two plates in her hands. We were currently out at this restaurant called Love Life Cafe. It's a vegan spot.

"Thank you," I took the plate from my girlfriend as she sat across from me, looking at the way her mouth was practically dripping with drool made me laugh. "It's sad that you're more attracted to a burrito than me."

"I am not." She scoffed but I only gave her a look that meant that I knew she was lying. She went to take another bite of her burrito when her phone buzzed on the table showing that Isaac messaged her.

"Oh, it's Isaac."

Billie told me that her and Isaac got into an argument about me and this is the first time in almost two weeks that he's tried to talk to her, I wonder what he said.

"What'd he say?" Taking a bite of the quesadilla that Bil brought to our table for me, she does this often. She also tries to get me to eat food she's cooked even though it tastes like the devil took a massive shit inside the food she makes. She's getting better at cooking don't get me wrong, but at the rate she's going? I'll be dead before I even get to see her become 'Billie Eilish, former pop star, now America's most talented chef.'

Billie quickly typed something before going back to eating, ignoring my question. "Billie."

"Hm?"

"What did Isaac say?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "He just asked if him and I could talk before I leave for tour."

As soon as I heard the word 'tour' my mind began racing at a million miles per hour. How could I forget about her leaving? What does this mean for us?

"Elle?" Billie asked reaching out to hold my hand but quickly retracted from doing so in case someone saw us and put two and two together. This didn't bother me because I'm trying to be okay with that until she is allowed to go public with our relationship.

I hummed in question looking up at her noticing she had a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can honestly ask you the same thing, you just zoned out for a minute?"

I blinked a few times before giving a reassuring smile before telling her that I was okay, she didn't believe me because next thing I know is she's asking me what I'm thinking about. Should I tell her that I'm worried about what happens to us when she goes on tour or should I keep it to myself? I don't want to seem like I'm too clingy or whatever? Fuck it.

"I just am worried is all." Admitting this made the singer look at me confused. "What happens with us when you go on tour? Like, I don't know."

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about." Looking at the girl with the dark blue hair I noticed how much she really cares about me because she had her full attention on me. "I promise you this, I will FaceTime you every day even if things get busy, I will call you."

"Honestly how am I going to be able to not see you for how long? A year?" Billie finished her burrito's and the waiter came by to give me a box to put the rest of my quesadilla in to take home even though I don't plan on going home tonight. I thanked the waiter and once we paid we both headed out of the restaurant and into Billie's car.

"Tour is going to be 8 months this time, by the way." She started her car after we both put on our seatbelts and headed in the direction of my apartment which confused me.

"Eight months? I don't think I can go eight months without seeing your pretty face." I pouted as I faced her, she glanced over in my direction and instantly started rubbing my thigh in a comforting manner.

"I know what will make you feel better," Billie began, a smile growing on her lips. "Once we drop off your food and I talk to Isaac I'm taking you somewhere."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a brief moment before relaxing for the rest of the car ride, about five minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of my apartment building. We both got out of the car, I wanted to hold Bils hand but I didn't because I didn't want her to let go last time  because she was worried about someone taking pictures.

"Twins!" Billie called out as soon as she and I reached my apartment and walked inside.

"For fucks same guys, you can't leave the door unlocked even if you're home. I don't want to remind you every time!" I spoke loud enough so both of them could hear me as I hung up my keys on the key hanger, the sound of feet making their way to the living room we were met by the twins. Isaac unimpressed by seeing Billie, Elijah overly excited to see her.

"Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in years?" Eli wrapped his lengthy arms around Billies shoulder, I thought it was kind of funny how small she was compared to the boys but it's the same situation for me.

"I don't know dude, but get the fuck off of me. I need to talk with Isaac."  With that Eli let go of her and she walked back to Isaacs room leaving Elijah and I to stand here awkwardly.

"What the fuck do they need to talk about?" He whispered, I shrugged and decided to put my food in the fridge.