CP 1 Beginnings

Oliver

Oliver awoke in his Carriage after passing a bump in the infamous kings-road, they had just passed Moat Cailin an hour ago and expect to be in Winterfell by the afternoon, Oliver then turns his gaze from the forest going by and to his Brother Tyrion whom he shares a carriage with. Tyrion reads a small book entitled "Animals of Westeros" while nursing a cup from his 6th Jug of wine. 

"Learning anything brother ?" Oliver inquired

"oh, only that whomever wrote this is an uneducated fool" laughed Tyrion

I laughed with him "a maester wrote that, so i must ask brother whom isnt uneducated in your mind, grand maester pycell ?"

"That old fool" tyrion bellowed "he may be able to add one and one but is as dumb as a mountain yak !" 

We both laughed, the carriage driver then asked if everything was alright, which we assured him it was. 

"Tyrion what do you make of this trip, why ned stark ?" I asked 

"Ned stark has been a friend of King Robert forever, they fouht against the Aegon together and Robert loved Ned's sister Lyanna, i havent seen Ned since i was a teenager but i know he is honorable and trustworthy, so honorable in fact that it may get him killed." Tyrion Stated

I then talked with tyrion some more about various topics from home to wine. 

"Brother, i am going to get some air, see you in a few" I Said

"Alright brother, bring another jug of wine back" Tyrion Smiled

I laughed and then left

On top of the carriage i spotted Turner of the Banefort, My Lifetime friend whom recently became something more...

"Oliver" He shouted riding his horse alongside the carriage " i've brought you another horse, come ride with me before we arrive in winter-fell" 

I smiled "now how could i say no to that" i then jumped onto the second horse and rode with him into the forest.

Nyrn

I walked through the gardens of the palace in Sunspear with my close friends Haydren and Tristane, 

"so have you heard the news from king's landing ?" asked tristane "father just told me that john Arryn, the Hand of the King is dead"

"really, who do you think will take over ? what about Prince Oberyn ?" asked Haydren

"No" I said "there is no way that Father will be chosen after his allegiance to aegon in the war"

"Actually" Tristane states "the successor has already been chosen, it is Ned stark warden of the north"

"Stark ? Actually thinking about it, it is an obvious choice, ned and robert have been friends forever and Lyanna was a stark"

My friends and i then entered the training grounds just below the gardens, we all went and picked up weapons from the wall. On the other side of the training grounds i saw the sand girls, my half sisters training with their whips and competing with each other. 

When they saw me they smiled "How were the gardens, dear brother ?" Ellaria sand said

I laughed "you saw them on your walk here sister, nothing has changed"

I then walked to Tristane and Haydren

"so, are we going to do one on ones or will we have a three way ?" Haydren said winking at tristane

I couldnt control my laugh

"Thats enough" said tristane even though he chucked lightly "but you are right, one on ones do get boring" 

We then went to the area for sparring and i unscathed my 2 short-swords, while Tristan had his royal sword and a shield with the martell crest engraved into it. Haydren was an odd sort and in one hand he carried an axe and in the other he carried a blunted mace.

"good luck, Haydren, you are going to need it" i then laughed, 

i was caught off guard when he swung his mace at my head "its on" he shouted

After about 10 minutes of fighting, many had come to watch the duel including father and my sisters. After another five minutes, Haydren was disarmed after tristane and I worked together and swept him off his feet, 

Haydren was good at fighting but just wasn't at the same skill level of Tristane and I, I had met Haydren in the city when i was 10, it was in the afternoon and i was exploring the city and saw him helping his father work the forge, after 5 minutes of watching his father had packed up for the day and the boy came out of the forge to see who was watching him. He came right up to me and said "Hello, Im haydren, who are you ?" we instantly became friends, we spoke for hours, he was the first person to treat like a real friend, well apart from tristane. He never thought of me as a bastard but always as his friend. later that afternoon the royal guards found me and father lectured me about not travelling in the city alone. even with the disapproval i always made time for my friend, travelling the city not as a royal but as a normal person gave me freedom that nothing else could.

As i was thinking about this i felt a quick blow to my face from tristane's shield and realised i was still in a fight. Tristane and i fought for the next hour but eventually i lost my footing giving tristane the opportunity to push me over and put his sword to my throat. 

"Great Fight my Sons" said my father as he was clapping, my sisters were also clapping, as was most of the training ground.

Tristane offered me his hand and then we embraced, "it looks like we all need a good feed what say you" stated Haydren.

All three of us then went to the dining hall and ate and talked for hours.

Oliver

I stared at Turners perfect face while i bit into a red apple. He had brought along a picnic with wine, bread, cheese and fruit. We sat on a rug overlooking a stream in the forest. rabbits and squirrels roamed around us and i even saw a wolf deep in the distance.

"its rude to stare you know" Turner smiles that adorable smile again

"its only rude if you don't like it" i paused "thank you for bringing me here, i needed a break from all that, all of father's and Cersei's schemes, they are still petty even in the best of times"

"hey" he held my shoulders "dont worry about that now, you are here with me now, just enjoy the food and the company" 

"what would i do without you" i sighed 

He struck one of those devilish smiles of his and then kissed me..... for a long time.

About an hour later i was wrapped in his embrace and then hears something in the forest about 50 metres away, 

"What was that ?" i whispered in a panic

we both got up from our embrace and we both grabbed our swords and i knocked an arrow in my bow

"DON'T SHOOT" a voice sounded and then came running to us in Lannister colors "The king and queen have arrived in Winterfell, your queen summons you and she is far from happy"

A/N

That's a wrap, Chapter one done !!!! tell me what you think so far, Whose your fave new character ??? For the future chapters will be done weekly and feel free to put your suggestions in the comments for the story. also this is my first chapter of my first book so please forgive errors in writing and stuff

- Got Ship

War In WesterosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara