CP 13 Battle on the Kingsroad Part 2

Robin

I sailed down the river on my ships with Abelina, 2 hours ago we had passed the twins and still no sign of Oliver Lannister or Robb stark, King in the north. If what Abelina had told me was correct there was to be a battle here soon.

"what is your Oliver like?" I ask as we are sailing down the river.

"Oliver, he is an honorable man, that's what made me become his friend in the first place, he was the only one whom actually cared for the people of where we lived, he was the one of his family who wasn't a snake, actually that is not true, his brother Tyrion was better than the others but only cares for bastards and broken things, not all the people." Abelina responded

"if he is so honorable, why did he want to betray his family then" I asked trying to understand the man

"Oliver only did that as he feels he was forced to, the Lannister's committed many crimes against the crown and the stark family, even now the crown is based on their incest, growing up he was always told he was too honorable and that he was just like Tyrion and resent also built, his family were given many opportunities to avoid this but they didn't"

"I guess that makes sense then" I said as I thought about it

"robin LOOK" Abelina shouts and points to the west, I follow her hand and in the distance about 5 miles away see a battle going on, a red and yellow Lannister army is fortified at the river with their archers and footmen while their knights are charging at an army with banners of a black lion and that of a white wolf.

"captains order the catapults on these ships to be loaded and fired as soon as ready, men get ready to charge from the ships and crossbowmen be ready to fire" I order

After a minute I see rocks and ballistae bolts flying at the Lannister forces, as my crossbowmen are ready at the edge of the ships as the footmen are ready to jump off and attack the archers. We sail further along the river and make it to the raging battle, I shout to the crossbowmen and solders "Fire and CHARGE!"

Oliver

More and more Rocks and bolts follow the first one, the miracle I have prayed for had arrived, I see my men are now fighting with renewed spirit "knights CHARGE!!!" as my knights from the trees flank the rest of the opposing knights that are attacking my force. I get to the front and commandeer a horse of a knight whom had died and holding my sword up shout "everyone charges"

All the footmen charge and use their spears to impale the enemy knights whom soon lose morale and turn heel back to regroup at the edge of the river with Tywins main force "ADVANCE" I shout as the men march at the remaining Lannister force. The men from the boats continue to pelt the Lannister force with crossbow bolts, ballista and catapults. The first men have exited the boats and are skirmishing some Lannister archers

"RETREAT" tywin calls "THE BATTLE IS LOST" Then what a sight it is to see he turns full tail at such a pace which brings a smile to my face "THE BATTLE IS WON" I shout as the men cheer and start to loot the corpses. I regroup with turner and ride towards the boats where I see a boy with a crown stepping from the ship with my friend Abelina at his side.

As soon as Abelina sees me she runs over to me like an excited child and wraps her arms around me and says into my ear "I know you could win" she then motions me to the boy with the crown "come meet my new friend" she then says

I introduce myself "I am Oliver of house Lannister, warden of the west, on behalf of everyone here today I have to thank you for coming to our aid"

"don't worry about it, I am prince Robert of the 5 sisters its good to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you" robin says as I notice turner eyeing him quite closely, weird.

A stark soldier comes over and says "mi lord I am captain Boris and on behalf of all the stark soldiers with me I would like to thank you for saving our lives, we would be dead without you"

I then say "don't worry about it I say, I was just doing my duty, now let's go see the king"

Robb

As I was inspecting the battlefield, I noticed a lady with beauty unparalleled applying a remedy to a wounded Lannister soldier. I walk up to her and ask, "what are you doing my lady?"

"I am applying a treatment to this soldier" she says

"you realize he is an enemy right?" I respond

"I do not see him as an enemy, he is an unarmed man with a grave injury, he is not my enemy nor will he be" she responds

"I am Robb stark, king in the north, what is your name my lady?" I ask

"my bad" she giggles beautifully "my name is lady Talisa"

"what is your story my lady" I ask

"I am from Essos, I have known medicine since I was a small child, I went too school to learn more medicine then came to Westeros to help people"

"that is a lovely mission" I say as I help her apply the remedy to the man's wounds

"you should come work with me" I continue "there are many men that will need your help with many families that need theirs, I would even be happy to reward you for your help" I smile at her

"young wolf I may just take you up on that" she says, and we start to walk back to the camp

I then turn around as I hear horns blear and I see a Lannister army larger then Jaime's sitting on the hill, a sigil of a black lion.

A/N

the battle is won !!! now what is next ? what will happen to ned stark, let me know in the comments !!!

- GOT-SHIP