CP 17: Shadows

Nyrn

"IM GOING TO KILL THEM" Robb roars and then slams his fist on the table

Catelyn stark then walks in the tent and as soon as she sees Arya tears well up her eyes "Arya, I never thought I would see you again" she then looks at the sad look on everyone's and then asks "what ....... Happened"

Lord Karstark breaks the news "Lady stark, its Eddard, he was executed this morning, I'm so sorry" he then looks at the floor away from Caitlyn

What I heard next I can only describe as a heart wrenching scream. Catelyn stark fell to her knees and Robb walked up to her and embraced her "Arya" he said "take your mother to her chambers keep her company"

Arya stood up with her mother, as she walked past me and then said "thank you, thank you for bringing me to my family" they then left the tent and Robb turned to me.

"I don't know how to repay you for what you have done for this family" he pauses "I know you owe me nothing and there is not much I can give you, but can you please tell me what happened"

"I came to king's landing to meet your father, I am a bastard as you can tell with my name, sand. I was only recently told by my father oberyn that Eddard stark had dropped me in dorne as a baby but had never told my parents my heritage saying 'he will find out on his own' when I arrived in king's landing the trial was already occurring, everyone was trying to tell Joffrey to send your father to the wall but he would hear none of it and executed his father, when he saw me his eyes widened as if he saw a ghost he mouthed to me 'save her' and 'Winterfell your answers' and then his last words were 'I'm sorry' after that I took your sister with me and followed the kings road north"

"Thank you for telling me" Robb Replies "I have one last favor of you" he pauses as he speaks "please escort my sister to winterfell, the battlefield is no..."

"Robb, I want to fight !" Arya interrupts him rudely

Robb gives arya a stern Glare and then continues "No place for a child, let alone a lady, Nyrn our family is in your debt already but if you can complete this task for me I guarantee you will find which you seek. All of my fathers records are kept with the maester from since before Roberts rebellion, if he knew anything you will soon too" He pulls out a scroll starts writing and continues to speak.

"I am writing you a decree so that as you travel north no harm shall come to you, I promise you once this is over you will be greatly rewarded" Robb places the decree in a cylinder for holding paper and hands it to me. "guards" he then calls "get this man a clean tent and warm supper for the night, he has earnt it"

The Next Morning

I awake as my tent flap opens, in steps the same knight I saw as I approached the castle, a Lannister wasn't he I thought, how strange for a Lannister to be fighting for Robb Stark. He stood there looking at me while I observed him, I noticed his soft golden hair, muscular physique and pale lips, he stood in front of me today without his armor, only a simple garment exposing his muscular legs and arms sculpted from years of fighting and training. I sat up from my bedroll, only in a simple navy blue loincloth.

I stretch my arms out and ask "how early is it ?"

Oliver smirks "its almost midday my lord"

I laugh "that late, I didn't think I would sleep that long and its Nyrn not my lord"

I stand up still wearing nothing but my loincloth and notice oliver's gaze trace my body as I reach for my black breeches to put on I smile and ask "like what you see olive ?"

Oliver smiles and walks outside the tent. I slip on my white lace-up tunic and boots and walk outside the tent running my hand through my hair. I spot Oliver outside the tent sitting at a nearby tree playing with the grass. I sit down beside him.

Still looking at the ground Oliver asks me "A bastard becomes a lord, one must have done a great deed or have much favor for that to happen ?"

"A bit of both" I respond looking him in his pearly blues "you seem to know my story well, but what's yours ?"

"I am the final son of Tywin, growing up I knew honor and respect from my brother tyrion, I resented father from his brutal sack of kings landing I always hear about to his cunning and schemes always at the expense of the realm" He Sighs "then comes Robb and his war for the honor of the kingdoms, Joffrey shouldn't be on the throne, he has less right to it then I and countless others do. So I consolidated my power in the west and supported Robb's armies in the battles of the Kingsroad. I don't regret it and know I made the right choice, I don't wish to see my family killed and will prevent it happening but they must leave king's landing" Oliver says

"thank you for telling me" I continue staring at him "it must not have been an easy choice"

"it wasn't" he replies "Nyrn when you come back from Winterfell, find me I would like to see you more in the future"

I smiled. We continued talking for the next few hours until sunset as I fell asleep on Oliver's shoulder, before I would wake in the morning and continue my adventure north.

A/N

is there a budding romance between these two ? we will see ? what do you think will happen next ? I will try to upload the next chapter as soon as its done, until then,

-GOTSHIP