CP 4 The Tyrells

Nyrn

I stepped out of my carriage at the Main gates of Highgarden and walked towards a beautiful lady with auburn hair and a killer smile. I surveyed my surroundings, Highgarden shows a different city to that of my home in sunspear and dorne. Highgarden was a city with large walkways with lush green on every street corner, It was the most beautiful city of Westeros that I had seen.

"How was your carriage ride Milord" The Lady Asks

"It was fine" I replied "please no need for the formalities, I am Nyrn Sand, and this is my squire turner"

"I am Margery Tyrell" She said as she shook out hands "let us start the walk to the castle then, I am sorry about the lack of my family here, Lord Mace and Olenna Tyrell are out of the city and my brothers have important business to attend to"

"Where will we be staying?" I asked

"you will be staying in the guest chambers we use for visiting lords both of you, anyway what business are you on with my family?" Margery asks

"Not to cause offence" I said contemplating the words I used "I would prefer to talk directly to lord mace tyrell about it"

"That may have been what you were commanded to but I believe that I can offer assistance in your kingdoms pursuits, I have fathers ear" she explained

I contemplated the idea in my mind for a few seconds, she would know the details when the deal goes through anyway, what's the harm in telling her now "ok, so the lord oberyn believes that there is a great war coming to Westeros, he believes, that by allying our 2 houses we can allow ourselves to remain independent of any wars until we decide to join either independently or being able to chose the winning side" I State "I have been sent to se what House tyrell requires for an alliance like this to be able to happen"

"interesting proposition, and by sending you I am assuming that prince Doran is not concerned about outside forces to dorne like the Lannister's?" Margery asks

"exactly right, I was sent as not to alert prince Doran of my fathers plans, if tristane had been sent then dorne would have been on high alert waiting the princes return" I explain

"Margery is this our guest" I hear from the distance "I was only sparring, sister I wish you would have called me to meet our guest"

The new voice dressed in an armor adorned with flowers walks over to the three of us and introduces himself while keeping his eyes on haydren quite closely.

"You must be Nyrn Sand" The Knight says, "I am Loras Tyrell, Margery's brother, do tell me what I missed?"

"Yes, Nyrn was just telling me his proposition to father and the reason for his trip" Margery responds

I explain the details of the proposition as I had explained to Margery, Loras seems to have the same reaction as his sister, that of support of the idea, for which I was extremely glad. Haydren then asks to unload the saddle bags and I give him a nod as I walk off with Margery, as I look back, I notice loras is also no longer with us as Margery says "don't worry about it" as she noticed my gaze looking for him. We then walk to the dining hall and sit in front of the first course food, a roasted duck in a strange type of sauce I hadn't seen before.

As if knowing what I was looking at Margery responds "it's a peppercorn sauce, it's not poisoned I assure you" she says as I try my first bite of the meal, I instantly sigh at the great taste of the duck "it's great isn't I, we have this at least once every week" we continue eating and drinking wine joking and laughing.

I am then served the dessert, a lemon cake as it tastes like. Margery then catches me off guard when she says "when I was told a bastard from dorne was arriving I was never told he would have such beautiful silver locks" she senses my alarm as she continues "oh no don't worry I'm not talking about that" she laughs as I relax "I was more wanting to know who your mother was, not many people have silver hair like you do"

"I was told my mother was a peasant girl" I recount my fathers conversation a year ago "before a year ago he refused to tell me but on my sixteenth name day he told me that my mother lived in a farm outside of sunspear but died during child birth, I was told she was the most beautiful woman he had seen and was as kind as the gods themselves" I sighed "she sound like a great woman, I wish I could have known her"

"Nyrn, that is a great story but I would if I were you look into that some more" she sighed "sometimes people tell you different things from the truth because its easier" She stood up "House-keep" she called "Please clear the table, Nyrn you know where your rooms are?"

"down the hall and to the right?" I replied

"Exactly" she smiled "ill see you in the morning my friend" she waved and left the room

I left the hall and walked toward my room and I came closer and closer to my room I heard moaning coming out of the room beside mine. The door was left slightly open, I looked through the door and saw Turner on top of loras, they were making out passionately then loras turned his head as his eyes widened "Nyrn ???"

I waited at the door until loras was dressed, he came out of the room and shut the door behind him, he looked down. "you mustn't tell anyone what you saw Nyrn, I beg of you!" he whispered

"Loras, you have nothing to worry about, but I need you to do something for me" I replied

"whatever you need, I am yours" he responded

"this alliance must succeed, you will make that happen" Said as I walked away into my room "enjoy your night loras and please lock the door" I drank some more wine and wrote in a journal before purring out the candles and retiring for the night.

A/N

Hey guys what did you think of that chapter, The Tyrell - Martell alliance is being discussed. Margery puts doubts in Nyrns head about his parentage, and loras gets it on with haydren ! 

Until next time GOT SHIP