The Little Switch That Could III

Synopsis: The Second Part was over 5,000 words, so I split it

Erik ran through the house in record time, hoping by some miracle he could still make into The Devil's Lair before Angel did. He rushed through the velvet doors of the room like a regular speedy gonzales, but stopped in his tracks as he eyed Angel seated comfortable on the edge of the bed dressed provocatively in a red and black tulle & lace robe from one of her favorite brands, Rosamosario, whom she discovered thanks to Rihanna. She looked as regal as ever with the way the skirt of the robe cascaded over the bed like a waterfall.

His mouth watered at the sight of her. She had her arms stretched out as she leaned back on them in support with her long legs spread wide as Ryley sat perched on her knees completely naked between them, eating her out. Angel's eyes were closed shut in pleasure as she moaned breathlessly. The sight before him was so erotic and he was quickly hardening again.

Sensing his presence, Angel opened her eyes and immediately zeroed in on him. Her eyes went from soft and warm to dark & piercing almost immediately, giving Erik butterflies. Looking at her, he knew his sweet Angel was gone, most of her brain shut off, leaving only her primal instincts. Based off of the stare off between the two of then, it was clear to Erik that Angel wanted blood. It made him shiver as his length hardened further.

"Ryley," she said softly and with authority, running her fingers through her hair. "He's here, baby." She told her.

Angel shivered as Ryley moaned in displeasure against her sweet flesh, annoyed that her fun with Angel had ended earlier than expected. She released Angel's clit from her mouth & pouted up at her. With a quirk of Angel's eyebrow however, she knew what time it was and fixed her face. She got up then, causing Angel to smile at her obedience.

"Good girl." Angel said before pulling Ryley down by the grasp of her chin to kiss her sweetly on her forehead.

Satisfied with the affection given to her, Ryley headed out, but not before laughing at Erik's expense. "You'd think niggas would learn." She said between chuckles. She made a show of licking Angel's honey from her lips, teasing Erik further.

If not for how locked in he was with Angel, he probably would've spanked that ass with promises to punish her.

Once Ryley closed the door behind her, the energy of the Devil's Lair shifted. Erik became filled with trepidation as he watched Angel stare at him. Her shoulders were squared and her mouth in a thin line as she vibrated with lust & anger.

The tension was so thick, he wanted to fuck her right then & there, but attempting to take control of the situation would only make matters worst.

Finally she stood up, rolling her shoulders back and gracefully walking towards him. Erik visibly gulped as his eyes caressed every inch of her 5' 9" frame. His bottom lip immediately found its way trapped between his teeth as he groaned aloud, taking in her full thighs that were still wet from her arousal, her wide hips, her full stomach that had formed as the result of their children, and the erect nipples of her full globes that jiggled freely as she walked. He was in a trance.

Once she was finally directly in front of him, she pulled his lip from his mouth with her thumb, rubbing it softly before feathering a soft, brief kiss there. Her fingers glided down to his chin, then his neck, scraping the skin there before she wrapped her hand around its thickness.

"You've been a very bad boy, N'Jadaka." She spoke, pressing her coffin shaped nails into his neck as she choked him.

"How many rules have you broken so far hmm? Let's count." She practically growled.