The Rebel vs The King

Note: Ryley likes being called bitch. Do not be alarmed.

"Ry, you heard what the fuck I said. Don't play with me."

"Nigga, who is you talkin to? Cause I know it ain't me."

"My bitch. Last I checked that was yo ass."

"Ni-"

"Nah. You know that messy bitch is gon be there & I'm not finna have you out here beatin her ass & gettin posted on the shaderoom. End of discussion, yo ass ain't goin."

Erik and his rebel of a wife had been at it for the past thirty minutes. She wanted to attend a party she knew an "acquaintance" would be attending and hoped to share a few "words" with the lowlife. Erik wasn't exactly enthusiastic about her going to a rowdy party in the rougher parts of Oakland to begin with, & once he realized the real reason Ryley wanted to attend, he axed the idea completely.

The thing Erik should've realized is that nobody tells Ryley Stevens-Udaku no, because Ryley was that bitch. How did their conversation end? With Ryley flicking him the bird.

Ryley could feel the beat of  YG's Big Bank moving through her entire body as she moved through the cloud of smoke blocking her view

Ryley could feel the beat of  YG's Big Bank moving through her entire body as she moved through the cloud of smoke blocking her view. The living room was dark as fuck as a crowd of people gathered in and around the house of her homie Trey Jupiter, though the nigga went by Gutta.

She felt at home as she took in the people she passed by. Bad bitches in thot attire twerking on the makeshift dance floor for attention. Niggas posted up against the wall, smokin & drankin, tryna be cool. A few people here & there, taking selfies with their crew. The strong smell of kush in the air while the house vibrated from the loud ass speakers playing music. There's no place like home, and home is in the Bay.

"Yooo what's brackin, Ry!" Her homie Gutta exclaimed as he jogged up to greet her.

Gutta was a tall, lanky light skinned man covered in tats. He was the epitome of an Oakland nigga, from his accent, to his style of dress, to his hair braided to the back. What made him standout was his laid back nature, his ambition, and his intellect. The man lived by his code as a visionary, and really led by example. Once upon a time, Ryley had a crush on the man after he gained her respect. Nowadays, Ryley only had eyes for her nigga & her bitch, and she mated for life.

"Welcome to the party, lil nigga. Glad to see hubby let you out the house." Gutta teased her.

"Shut the fuck up!" Ryley said laughing. "Don't nobody run me, let alone my nigga. I'm glad to see your biscuit head ass too." Ryley said giving him a hug.

"I'm surprised they ain't wylin in here yet. Ya'll gettin old on me?"

"Chill, the party ain't eem start yet. Give it bout an hour."