Bad Girl, Charlie.

Synopsis: In which Charlie suffers the consequences of messing with Angel's wife. Because that's not how you treat a princess! Thanks to kweennayy for gif, the vast majority of my collection comes from you! 💖 Love you hearteyes4killmonger

"Erik."

"Nah."

"C'mon, E."

"I'm straight on that."

"Do it for me."

"I ain't involved in this shit, Ngelosi."

"Pretty please with my pussy on top."

"Angel."

Angel Stevens-Udaku was a very angry princess & she wanted her sweet revenge

Angel Stevens-Udaku was a very angry princess & she wanted her sweet revenge. Her sister in wifery, Charlie, had done the unthinkable, the unforgivable, the greatest of trespasses. She'd fucked Ryley. Everyone in the Kompound knew Ryley was all Angel's and knew of Angel's intense possessive nature behind her favorite rebel. Did King Jade respect that though? No she did not.

In the beginning, Angel thought the best punishment was to drag Charlie by her hair follicles and punish her in her lair. However upon further introspection, Angel realized Charlie didn't deserve an Angel produced punishment or the experience of an Angel curated after care. So she did what any spoiled princess would do, she told her daddy.

"All I'm asking is that you punish her a little, it doesn't even have to be sexual, E!"

"What happened between you, Ryley, & Charlie is on ya'll. You ain't gettin my ass in no mess." Erik said with finality.

"Fine." Angel said with a pout & the fold of her arms.

Erik grabbed Angel by the chin & sucked her pouting bottom lip into his mouth, biting on it before giving Angel a quick peck.

"You know I hate that shit, Angel." Erik said gruffly, looking at her sternly.

Still Angel pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes, making Erik falter.

"Fuck....." He mumbled under his breath. "Watchu want me to do?"

Two days later, the kompound was living it up at a karaoke bar/hookah. Angel thought it'd be fun for the family to enjoy themselves by each performing on stage. Charlie however, was not enthused with the idea. She had had a terrible experience as a kid performing at a talent show and suffered from stage fright ever since. This, of course Angel knew.

"Charlie, why don't you go up next?" Erik said nodding his head towards the stage.

"No thanks, big guy." She said before taking a sip of her margarita.

"Aiight, lemme rephrase that. You're up next, little one." He said with finality, looking her in her eyes before dropping them down the purple collar decorating her neck he made her wear tonight.

Noticing this, Charlie reached up and softly touched it. "Shit."

Angel took a nice long sip of her virgin margarita with a smile as she watched Charlie grab the mic on the stage with shaking hands. The sounds of Be Prepared from The Lion King began playing. How the hell a karaoke bar had something like that was beyond the entire crew, but so be it.

Charlie stood frozen with shaking hands on stage as the music continued playing without the addition of her soft voice.

"C'mon Jade, you can do it!" Hennessy yelled from the audience.

Meanwhile, Angel took pleasure in the fear stricken look on Charlie's face as perspiration began forming around her forehead. She watched as Charlie closed her eyes and took a breath. When she opened her eyes, she opened her mouth as well in attempt to sing, but she suddenly felt nauseous, causing her eyes to widen. She quickly dropped the mic and ran off  of the stage, covering her mouth with her hand to stop her from puking.

It was in that moment, Angel felt a little bit guilty. Only a little though, Charlie did make fun of her and mock her on top of everything else after all.

"Charlieeeee?!" Angel yelled, entering the bathroom.

Charlie left the stall she was in, wiping her mouth with a tissue. "Hey." She said softly.

"Hey, you okay?" Angel asked, eying her.

"Yeah, yeah. I shouldn't have gotten on that damn stage anyway." She said while washing her hands.

"About that actually......"

20 seconds later:

"You what!?" Charlie asked in complete surprise.

"Uhhh, sorry?" Angel said with the shrug of her shoulders.

Charlie stared at her in disbelief for a few seconds before bursting with laughter. Angel watched with furrowed eyebrows as Charlie laughed until she cried.

"Angel, I didn't know you had it in you." Charlie said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"You're not mad?" Angel asked cautiously.

"Nope, I'm a little proud of you actually." She said, crossing her arms with a smile.

"Well in that case, let's get back out there, and this time, let's try singing together. No sister of mine is going to be so afraid of being on stage she pukes." Angel said pulling Charlie along.

"Angeeeel." Charlie groaned out as she allowed Angel to pull her up on stage.

"You'll be aiight." Angel said.