Erik's Aftercare

Synopsis: First comes punishment, then comes aftercare.

Angel stared at Erik's sleeping frame quizzically. He'd been asleep for 12 whole hours and she was beginning to worry.... just a smidgen. With the pursing of her lips she poked him, earning herself a gruntled groan from him. He was alive.

"Erik baby, wake up. You need to eat something." She said softly, causing Erik to peak one eye open. Since it was already 3 in the afternoon, Angel decided it was okay to feed him an early dinner, blackened fish over fresh grain rice with a crawfish cream on top of it. She paired it with her homemade pink lemonade he loved to drink.

"Damn, that smells good." He said as he slowly sat his sore body up. "All this for a nigga?" He dimpled.

"You know I take pride in my aftercare regimen, E. Make you suffer, then spoil you. Take, then give." She explained with a goofy grin.

Erik looked at her with a lopsided grin as she spoke. "Mmm hmm." He said before taking a bite of his food.

"You eat up while I run your bath, right quick." She said with a kiss of his cheek.

After quickly eating every article of food on his plate, Erik found himself in a lavender & epson salt bath, getting bathed by wifey number 4. She sat next to him on the edge of the tub, washing his body while he ate the bowl of fruit she'd made for him.

"Sing for me, princess?" He asked as she washed his back.

"What song do you want to hear?" Angel asked him. "You can sit back now."

"That Daniel Caesar shit, you sing to the twins." He said with a grin. Angel laughed at him before taking a deep breath and....

🎶You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing..🎶 she sang, caressing his cheek.

🎶And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh, I just wanna see....🎶

"Alright get on up before you start to prune, old man." She said, pulling him up & out of the tub.

Once he was fully out, he smacked Angel's ass, causing her to jump. "Keep singing, princess."

"Alright nigga, gimme a second." She said getting some jojoba oil to rub into his skin.

🎶I just wanna see how beautiful you are...." she sang, starting the process of oiling Erik's skin

🎶You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far...." she sang, kissing his shoulder.

🎶If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part...." she turned him around to face her.

🎶Ohhhhh, You're the best part
ohhhhh, the best part...."she sang before giving him a passionate kiss.

***
"Alright, I fed you & bathed you... what else would the prince of Wakanda like me to do?" She asked him once he was fully dressed.

"On some real shit, I just wanna spend time with the whole family.... let's fuck around in the skyzone room." Erik said, nodding his head.

"That's it? You don't want me to suck ya toes or something?" Angel asked, grabbing at his feet playfully.