Chapter 2: Alone With Jungkook

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

THE NEXT DAY

I feel like I don't want to leave my bed. I could even feel my eyes are so damn swollen from crying all night. My heart is full of sadness. The news Jimin told me last night was good but bad for me.

Jimin's going to study in Canada with my parents. I can't believe he only told me last night! I can't believe it so much. I hate this. I hate him. I mean, I'm fine being alone, but still... I'll miss my big bro...

As I heard the door open, I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard a sigh from a man and guessed it was from Jimin. I heard footsteps coming toward my bed, and I almost whimpered.

I felt a pair of lips come in contact with my forehead, and that's when a tear escaped my eye. The tears followed each other, and then I opened my eyes to see Jimin smiling sadly.

I quickly hugged him and then cried on his shoulder. I don't f*cking care that I'll get his shoulders wet; I'll miss him so wrong. I understand our parents want him to study there for a good education, but what about me? Well, sure, it will come when I would also go to another country to learn, but still, it's Jimin that'll be gone... it's just I will miss him.

"Areum, stop crying; Jungkook is here with you..." Jimin said, trying to make me feel better, and it somehow worked. He patted my back, and he made me look at him.

"Promise to call me when you're already at the airport and in Canada..." I said, and I saw how his eyes saddened.

"Y-you're not coming with me to the airport?" He asked, and it was evident that sadness filled his voice. I bit my lip and then shook my head.

"I'm sorry, Jimin..." I said and then stepped back.

"It's... okay..." Jimin said, but he meant, 'It's not okay.'

"I'll go now. I'll call you when I'm in Canada." He smiled, and I smiled back at him before he left my room.

My body collapsed on my bed, and my eyes went to Jungkook's cage. "I hope you won't leave me too..."