Chapter 5: Innocence -M-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

-Guyz this chapter contains smut (it's a warning)-

Good thing Jimin left some of his clothes inside his closet or else Jungkook would be wearing my clothes, which would be weird, but funny.

"Do you perhaps... feel comfortable wearing that?" I asked.

"Yes~" He said happily.

I don't know where the heck he learned how to wear clothes, but I don't even want to find out how.

"Uhm... so are you hungry?"

"Hungry?" Jungkook asked tilting his head to the side.

I face palm.

"Like... do you want to eat food?"

"Oh... No?"

"Okay let's watch a movie" I said smiling, but he looks confused.

I ignored his confused response and then lead him back to the living room. I made him sat on the couch and I turned the TV on.

I sat beside Jungkook who was attentively watching the movie. I haven't watch this movie before... so I don't know what will happen.

My eyes went wide when the guy from the movie started kissing the girl roughly. O-oh. I looked over to Jungkook and then gulped. He has no weird expression, ok good.

What made me turned my head back to the television screen is that I. Heard. The. Girl. Moan. In. Pleasure.

What. The. Fuck.

Why did I not take precautions?!?

"N-noona, what are they doing?" Jungkook asked innocently.