Chapter 18: 25%

"Ms. Park I advice you to go get some rest. You've been watching your boyfriend day and night." The doctor said and I just nodded before he left the room.

It's been three days since that fight happened.

My mind is messing with me.

I told him I love him, but then doubt it. What hell is wrong with my feelings?

My priority is still Jungkook.

The doctors couldn't figure out what's wrong with him. Maybe because he turned to into a human.

I can't just tell them.

"Yo doc! He's my pet bunny that surprisingly turned into a human."

And God knows where Jimin bought him from.... That's it!

Maybe the person who sold Jungkook might know what's wrong.

...

After calling Jimin, I headed to the place where he bought Jungkook. Let me tell you the location is super dense. No wonder my pet bunny turned into a human, because the shop is at the middle of a forest!

How the hell did Jimin exactly found this shop.

The shop was looking suspicious enough, it looked like that shop from the movie Brave.

I walked in the shop and surprisingly the inside was neat. A nice background music was playing the place was airconditioned.

I walked up to the shop keeper to ask.

"Hello mister..." the guy turned around and gave me the brightest smile that almost made me blind.

"Hello! I'm your hope jhope, but you can call me Hoseok." He smiled again.

"Oh uhmm... Hoseok... can I talk to you about Jungkook- I mean the bunny you sold to Park Jimin?" I asked and then his expression became serious.

"Follow me." He said as he started to walk to the back.

I followed him until we reached a room.

"Holy-" I covered my mouth to prevent myself from cursing.

"This is Bangtan's laboratory. Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, Jimin, and I work here. We are basically scientists." He explained and my mouth dropped.

"Jimin is a scientist?! But he's only studying in school! He's only a student!" I shouted and Hoseok laughed at me.

"That little chim is so good at hiding things. Look, Jimin isn't in Canada to study he's there to test with Yoongi hyung. Our other hybrids are there for experimental reasons. Jin hyung and I are here to check the hybrids that survived the experimentation that we did years ago. We're not sure if they're still stable and outbreak might happen" Hoseok said and he looked dead as hell serious.

"If you want explanations about your bunny turning into a human or as you call him Jungkook I can clearly explain that, but if other reasons..."

"One day he told he was dying." I stated and held a calm expression.

"Jungkook is one of our best experiments. We checked every single cell in his body. We tried to looked into more in the future if some of his organs are unstable, but there was no complication. The hospital that Jungkook was confined in is the hospital jin hyung is working at. Earlier I received a call from Jin and he told me that Jungkook, our experiment, was in the hospital dying. He couldn't figure out what was wrong though. The only weak thing on his body is his heart. In short Jungkook's life isn't long so maybe this is his time to go." Hoseok explained.

"But it's not fair! You guys are making experiments and giving your experiments to some random person amd then the two will fall in love! Them suddenly the life of the experiment or so called hybrid is short! Then the normal human being gets depressed because the person she loves is going to die! She's going to watch every moment of his suffering and she couldn't take it anymore might as well take her with him!" Before I knew it I was having a mental break down. Hoseok sighed he was obviously dissapointed.

"Look, there's a reason why Jimin gave you that bunny. At first we decided if we're just going to keep Jungkook as a bunny, but we decided we'll make him a hybrid. And we didn't expect a cliche love story to happen... Look we will try our best to make Jungkook's life longer I promise."

"Thank you..." I whispered. I couldn't even hear my own voice.

"But wait how high is the percentage  can your experiment be successful?" I asked as I looked at him with a lot of hope.

"25%..."