Chapter 17: Argument

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

-𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝-

I woke up from my deafening alarm clock. I tried to close it even though my eyes won't close and my body hurts like hell... and I just remembered-

"OH. MY. GOSH!" I screamed in terror when I saw a naked Jungkook sleeping beside me. I quickly covered my mouth when I remembered what we did last night...

"A-aah Ju-jungkook"

"Right there! deeper!"

"N-noona this f-feels so good!"

"F-fuck yes!"

I can't believe it oh my gosh!  I'm now officially petrified...

I wasn't able to control myself that time... I should've known better...

I have a lot of responsibility to take and-

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

He didn't use condoms.

 ...

Author's POV:

Jungkook woke up trying to open his eyes since they were still heavy. The young man blushed as he remembered what he did with Areum last night.

A part of him thinks that it was wrong. But his heart shouts it was right.

Jungkook headed off to the bathroom to shower and after that he wore his favorite white t shirt.

He walked to the kitchen and immediately smell the scent of carrot. Jungkook noticed that Areum haven't felt his presence so he decided to hug her from behind.

Jungkook walked carefully towards the girl and when he was an inch away from her he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

He heard her gasped, but he just ignored it. He rested his head on her shoulder and realized that her body was stiff.

"Noona was your slee—"

"Forget about what happened last night." Areum stated in a cold tone which made Jungkook pulled away.

"Noona is there something wrong—"

"Damn it Kook! You should've controlled yourself!" Areum yelled which made Jungkook step back.

"How could I have possibly control myself when you were a moaning mess?"

Areum was taken back from the words that left Jungkook's mouth.

Ding!

Both of them stopped from arguing.

"Go to the living room after we eat this carrot cake."

...

Areum and Jungkook were now sitting on the couch, but they were far away from each other. Silence was surrounding them so Areum decided she would break the silence.

"Jungkook look... I... like you and I know it's wrong for me to like my pet bunny who surprisingly turned into a human-"

"And it's wrong for me to like no to fall in love with my owner? I guess I should've raised my standards." Jungkook scoffed and Areum laughed in sarcasm.

"Since when did you learn new words?" Areum asked laughing, but stopped when Jungkook made a come back.

"Atleast I'm getting smarter everyday unlike someone here..."

Areum glared at him, but Jungkook just shrugged.

"Nothing's going to work between us." Areum sighed, but Junglook laughed bitterly.

"Nothing's going to work out between us? Noona I thought eveything worked out between us when we made love last night!" Jungkook yelled. Areum was surprise for the sudden out burst.

She stood up from the couch before she could argue back.

"That wasn't love! I wasn't even ready!" Areum yelled back.

Jungkook stood up before yelling and probably yelling his heart out.

"I was just carried away! I'm only a freaking bunny who turned into a fucking human! And I am your responsibility!"

"Says the guy who gets smarter day by day!" Areum said her tone filled with sarcasm.

"Noona-" Jungkook suddenly collapsed to the ground.