Chapter 14: Pain

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗

Please play the song on the media~

I have been observing Jungkook day by day and I feel like he's getting smarter and learning new words.

"Noona I finished breakfast~" Jungkook cooed as he placed the breakfast he made onto the table.

"Seriously kook where did you learn how to cook this kind of food?" I asked as I started to dig in. It tastes like heaven!

Hmm... I only remember Jimin taught him how to make pancakes....

"I don't know... Let's just enjoy it!" He said and I agreed.

°°°

"Are you completely dressed kookie?" I asked as I knock on the door.

"Yes, noona."

Jungkook came out and I did not expect him to be this handsome.

"Noona by the way where are we going?" Jungkook asked as he looked at me with his innocent eyes.

"To the park" I answered as both went inside the car.

I got into the driver's seat and Jungkook got into the passengers seat. I started the engine and began driving.

"Why are we going to the park?"

"I mean you're always inside the house..."

"I'm always inside because you never let me outside" He spoke back that made me silent.

As minutes pass by I kept on taking glances on Jungkook. He's now sleeping peacefully and his head leaned against the car window. He's actually quite cute when he sleeps.

The drive wasn't that long so we reached the part in the right amount of time. Jungkook actually fell asleep the whole ride.

I woke him up and we both left the car. He was so amused like someone who was living under a rock.

The park was beautiful, there was actually no sign of a person or a group of people walking or talking or chatting there was actually no one around

"This is actually a nice place..." Jungkook admitted as he looked around.

Then suddenly I felt a pair of fingers slowly interlocking with mine. I abruptly looked at him, but he only smiled.  

Jungkook stopped walking making me stop too. Then he unexpectedly pulled me into a tight hug that made my heart jump.

"J-jungkook are you alright?" I asked when I actually hear him silently crying.

I broke the hug and looked at his face, but he only looked away.

"Jungkook.... what's wrong?" I asked again, but this time I cupped his cheeks and I can now clearly see his face full of pain.

My heart couldn't handle this.

"Noona... I'm afriad I'll leave you..." He whispered his voice full of sadness.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with confusion and sorrow.

"I-I those dreams... they're slowly happening and soon..." He couldn't finish what he was saying when he bursted out into tears.

I instantly put himself into my arms. I want him to feel that I love him more than anything and I'll do everything to protect him.