pilot part 1

My name is Sophie Grayson and I am also Cat girl. when I was only a couple of months, my parents were killed in one of their shows, the flying Grayson's.  That left me and Dick alone, we were taken in by Bruce Wayne and he trained us to become Robin and Cat girl. I also have powers, telekinesis and control of emotions, I can move things with my mind and I also get to fly and for controlling emotions, I feel the emotions of people around me and can calm those emotions down. Dick doesn't like me using my powers while we are fighting or at all , so I don't use them. 

I am sitting on the couch, playing a game on my phone, when all of a sudden I get a message from Dick saying, 'needs Cat girl downtown now'

I am sitting on the couch, playing a game on my phone, when all of a sudden I get a message from Dick saying, 'needs Cat girl downtown now'. I jump off the sofa and go to my wardrobe and grab my bag, which has my suit in it, then I ran out the apartment, then ran all the way down town. 

I am down town and I see Dick's car so I run to the car and jump in. 

"Hey" I say. 

"Hey" he says back. 

"So what have you got "I say as he hands me the file.  

"You see that guy" Dick says. 

"Yeah" I say looking down the alley. 

"He has been hitting his kid, so I was thinking, we could rough him up and make him stop," Dick says. 

"Sounds good to me" I say. 

"Did you bring your suit" Dick says. 

"you think I would leave the apartment without it, of course I have it," I say. 

"Okay, let's go" Dick says and we both jump out of the car. 

we are both on the roof of a building above the men, we hear the conversation the men are having below us. After about a minute, we start jumping from roof to roof. 

"Were only hear for Tyler Hackett" Dick says, then we both jump off the building and land on a car and we smash it in the process. 

"Leave the drugs, leave the guns and walk away," I say. 

"Where's batman?" A man says.

"He could be anywhere, man" another man says. 

"He's up there somewhere. Look up, look up" another man says. 

"Where's the bat? where is he? Hey.. the two birdies are alone" another man says. 

I then use my whip and then wrap it around a man's neck and pull him towards me. 

"Get them" The leader says. 

we then throw gas bombs and they start coughing. All of a sudden, they start shooting at us ut they miss. I then throw my knives, while Dick throws his weapons at them, we catch them and they start screaming. 

After a few minutes, we have knocked them out. Tyler has gone to his car, but Dick sorts him out before he can leave, I deal with the rest of the men, while Dick deals with Tyler. once I am done, I go over to Dick who is standing over an unconscious Tyler. 

"Well I think that was a success" I say and Dick just looks at me. 

"What" I say. 

"I am thinking about us leaving Robin and Cat girl behind" he says. 

"You know it's not that simple, what Bruce did to us, we can never have a normal life" I say angrily. He just sighs and we head back to the car.