Pilot Part 3

I wake up and I am tied to a chair, I then look to my side to see Rachel waking up as well. 

"You okay" I say. 

"Yeah, you" She says. 

"I'm okay" I say back. 

"You've always known you were different, haven't you? That you have a destiny," a man says behind us. 

"Please" Rachel says scared. 

"I have been looking for you for so long," the man says moving in front of us. 

"Let us go" Rachel says. 

"Nothing resembles itself tonight, this dirty room is a church. I appear the villain, but in truth, I am the saviour. you.. you pose as the innocent, but deep inside, you know you are fecund and damned. you have the skin of a lamb, the sheathe by which he will penetrate this world, and seed it's destruction, but alas, you are the doorway he would walk through upright to put out our sun, and I cannot allow that to happen, I have to save us all," the man says as I go for the knife that is in my sock. 

"I will lay your heart beside the heart of a beast, a beside the heart of a simpleton. And burn them all, and the doorway will be closed forever," the man says going closer to Rachel with the knife in his hand. 

"Don't hurt me" Rachel says. 

I have finally cut throw the rope and I jump up and tackle the man to the floor, I then start punching him in the face then all of a sudden he stabs me with the knife and I fall to the floor in pain and black out. 

I wake up on the back seat of the car, and hear Dick and Rachel talking. I sit up. 

"Hey, how are you" Dick says from the front seeing that I am awake. 

"I'm fine" I say. 

"Okay" he says back. 

"Where are we going" I say. 

"To see some old friends" he says then increases the speed

"Okay" I whisper to myself.