Hawk and Dove Part 1

we have been in the car all night and now we are finally stopping at a café to get a drink, me and Dick both order coffee. 

"Thank you" Me and Dick say. 

"You want a hot chocolate or something?" Dick says. 

"Just coffee. Black" Rachel says. 

"I bet they have marshmallows" Dick says. 

"I'm not a kid, okay?" Rachel says. 

"okay, same for the lady" Dick says to the waitress. 

"Okay" she says and walks away. 

"My mom didn't like me to drink coffee" Rachel says as she pours a lot of sugar into her mug. 

"Sweet tooth, huh?" Dick says. 

"Rachel.. has anything like... like what happened ever happened before?" Dick says. 

"No. not like that, I didn't mean to kill that man." Rachel says. 

"How did you kill that guy?" Dick says. 

"we're gonna see some old friends of mine. They're safe. They'll give us a place to lay low for a second, get our heads together. figure out what to do next, you're scared. I get it, but sometimes, there's no time to be scared. no one's gonna get you. I promise," Dick says. 

"Where else am I going anyway?" Rachel says and me and Dick just sigh.

we leave the café and head towards a motel for the night. once we arrive we show Rachel to the room and go to collect our things. Dick grabs his case and jumps into the car and I jump in the passenger seat. 

He opens his case which has high tech phone and goes throw his contacts he goes to the name 'Bruce Wayne' but changes and goes to 'Alfred Pennyworth'. and calls him and says he needs help, at least he didn't call Bruce Wayne that would have been a disaster.