Jason Todd part 2

"Jason, thanks for the help back there. But I'm good now. You should head back to Gotham" Dick says as he enters the room me and Jason are in and hands him the trackers he took out of our arms. 

"What the hell, man?" Jason says. 

"We're not Robin and Batgirl anymore. Have a safe trip back" Dick says. 

"You didn't have to do that" Jason says. 

"Yeah, we did. And you should, too" I say. 

"Why?" Jason says. 

"Because we're not animals in Bruce Wayne's private zoo" Dick says. 

"You don't get it, man. He did it for you. For all of us. In case anything ever happened, he could find us" Jason says. 

"Thanks for stopping by. Tell Bruce I'm gonna need the place for a couple of days. he should be okay with it" Dick says giving Jason his case back. 

"I'm not sure you really understand him, guys" Jason says. 

"I think we're the only people in the world that do. Look, Jason, he might have you thinking that you're a partnership, but everything Bruce does is in the best interest of one person... Bruce. Time to go" Dick says. 

"Sorry, man. I can't. He wanted me to show you these" Jason says handing a envelope to Dick. 

"How did you get these?" I say. 

"They were sent to the Gotham PD, addressed to "Robin and Batgirl." Whoever sent them thinks you're still Robin" Jason explains. 

"I know these people. I worked with them at the Haly's Circus" Dick says. 

"Before your parents were..." Jason says. 

"Yeah" Dick says. 

"That must have sucked. He burns them with acid" Jason says. 

"Hydrofluoric acid" I say. 

"Calling card of the Maroni crime family. Harvey dent, your parents--" Jason says. 

"I know. Tony Zucco worked for the Maroni's when he killed my parents. But they were put away years ago" Dick says. 

"Why'd he do it?" Jason asks. 

"Haly owed the Maronis protection money. Couldn't come up with the cash. so my parents paid the debt with their lives" Dick explains. 

"Papers call this guy the Melting Man, because he melts the flesh right off their bones. Creepy as shit, huh? Any idea who this freak is?" Jason says. 

"The man I'm thinking of is dead" Dick says. 

"So that's a no?" Jason says. 

"Have you checked back in with the police?" I say. 

"Why would I go to the fucking cops?" Jason questions. 

"Because five people were murdered" I say. 

"The cops are a joke, man. There's two kinds, useless and dirty" Jason says. 

"Is that what Bruce says?" Dick says.

"No, it's what I say. They hit a dead end, so they came crawling to Bruce and me. As usual. When Bruce realized who the victims were, he sent me to find you" Jason says. 

We then go into the control room and Dick goes onto the computer. 

"You mind?" Dick says. 

"Sure thing. Boom" Jason says.