Pilot Part 2

we are in the apartment cleaning our weapons because they are covered in blood. I am by the sink clean my knives, while Dick is throwing his weapons across the room because he is angry and I just sigh

A few hours later, I am sitting on the couch playing on my phone, I then get a phone call from Dick saying he needs me down at the station. I grab my jacket and head out. Once I get to station, I head towards the front desk. 

"Hi, how may I help you" The lady says. 

"I'm looking for detective Dick Grayson, he is my brother," I say. 

"Interview room 3" She says. 

"Thanks" I say then walk off. 

Once I get to the room, I knock on the door and Dick answers. 

"Hey, what's going on"  I say. 

"There is a girl in here saying she knows us, from the circus," he says. I sigh as he says that. 

"Hi, this is my sister Sophie Grayson" Dick says to the girl. 

"Hi" I say and shake her hand. 

Suddenly, I see flashes of that night and me using my powers, we then pull away. 

"Your like me" She says. 

"And your like me" I say back. 

"What's your name" I continue. 

"Rachel" she says. 

"Okay Rachel, we are going to help you" I say. 

"Okay" she says back. 

Dick pulls me away and says, "what are you doing"

"We have to help her" I say. 

"You know we can't" Dick says back. 

"You remember what Bruce did for us, he took us in when we had no one, now we do what he did all those years ago" I say.

"Okay, just give me a minute" he says as his phone rings then he leaves the room. 

I go to sit next to Rachel and when I start talking, a cop comes in. 

"Hey there, we're going to transfer. we're putting you in with the other kids. it'll be safer for you there. It's okay. bring you bag, right this way," the cop says to Rachel. 

"I'm coming too" I say to the cop. 

"Okay, come on" he says. 

He then leads us outside to were we see a cop car parked right in front of us. He then pulls Rachel close and sticks a needle into her neck, then uses his taser to knock me out.