Hank and Dawn Part 3

Me and Rachel are in the guest room talking, when Dick comes in. 

"I'm sorry, it's getting worse" Rachel says. 

"You don't have anything to be sorry for, Rachel. I'm the one that should-" Dick says. 

Then we hear a knock at the door before Dick can finish what he was saying, we look up to see Dawn at the door. 

"How you doing, sweetheart? Hank is sorry he can be a real ass sometimes, we got to go. Hank and I have that thing" Dawn says.

"Dawn I really think you should reconsider okay? we both know it's too dangerous" Dick says. 

"You win some, you lose some" Dawn says. 

"Take care of him, okay? He needs all the help he can get" Dawn says to me and Rachel. 

"Okay" Me and Rachel say.

Dawn then leaves the room.

"She needs your help. I can feel it, isn't that what you do?" Rachel says. 

"What?" Dick says. 

"You help people" Rachel says. 

"I used to think so," Dick says as he sits down. 

"I used to think it was one of the things I did best at. Until I realised.. the more help some needed, the worse I had to hurt the others. Do you understand?" Dick says. 

"Sometimes, when I feel the darkness come out... it feels good." Rachel says. 

"I understand" Dick says. 

"You want to help them. You're scared. But sometimes, there is just no time to be scared" Rachel says. 

Then it went quiet. 

Dick had gone to help hank and Dawn, so that left me and Rachel alone in the apartment, Rachel went throw some towels and saw a envelope. she reads the note and pulls a face. 

"What is it" I say. 

"Dick is leaving me" Rachel says. 

"I had no idea" I say.

"Because he knows you care for me" Rachel says. 

Then we both look at each other. 

Me and Rachel are on the roof, when all of a sudden Dick comes through the door. 

"There up here" Dick shouts.

"Hey, what are you doing up here? I was worried, Rach. What wrong?" Dick says.

"You were gonna leave me here" Rachel says as she pulls out the envelope.

"You said you weren't but you lied. You must lie a lot. You're good at it," Rachel says.

"What's she talking about" Hank says behind us. 

Rachel goes over to Hank and gives him the envelope. 

"Hank don't read that, I-" Dick says. 

"It's got my name on it" Hank says.

"What the fuck?" Hank says. 

"You were gonna leave her here? You were gonna pay us?" Hank continues. 

"it's not that simple" Dick says. 

"I know you guys can look after her' seems pretty simple to me, you were gonna buy us" Hank says. 

"Hank, slow down. He's just trying to help" Dawn says (of course she knew)

"Wait, did you know about this? You saw what he did" Hank says. 

"That's enough" Dawn says. 

"He's a fucking psychopath" Hank says. 

"Hey" Dawn says. 

Dick comes over to me and Rachel. 

"Hey, Rachel. I was coming back for you" Dick says. 

"No. you weren't" I say to my brother angrily. 

"Liar. you were never coming back for me." Rachel says. 

"Well, hello there, you five" A women says behind us. 

we all turn around. 

"Who the fuck are these guys?" Hank says walking towards them. 

The man punched Hank and Hank feel to the floor. 

"Rachel, come on" Dick says leading dawn away. 

I grab my whip and start to go for them, I go for the boy because he is closer to me. I wrap my whip around his neck and pull him away as he was going to attack Hank. He grabs a hold of the whip his side and pulls it as hard as can, which makes me go flying towards him, he then punches me in the face, which makes me go to the floor. 

When I start to get up I see Hank and Dawn are caught. 

"Hank" Dawn says as she goes flying backwards. 

"No" Hank shouts after Dawn and then he is knocked out. 

I am full of anger now, I start to get up as the family leave, with Rachel and I get in a car and start driving after them.