Origins Part 1

I am trailing behind the people who took Rachel and they have just stopped at a gas station. As soon as I stop, I get out of the car and grab my whip on the way out. I see the older man standing outside the toilets, that's when I move over to attack, but before I get to him I see a Asian women in front of me. 

"Oh gosh, who are you?" The man says. 

Then all of a sudden, the women has fire in her hands and burns the man, which blows up the toilet wall behind the man. Why did this women save Rachel?

As the women the went back to normal, I ran to the toilets to find Rachel. 

"Rachel" I shout. 

"I'm here" She says, I then pull her into a hug. 

"Do you know who I am? Girl, who am I" The women says looking at Rachel. 

"I don't know" Rachel replies. 

"Come on. I have a feeling you'll do better with me then with them," The women says and we leave. 

we are in the car and it is dead silence. 

"That's not mine. we've never met? Ever?" The women says and Rachel shakes her head. 

"Fuck" The women continues. 

"You know that's a weird question, right?" Rachel says. 

"Just sit there and be quiet. I need think," The women says and then Rachel touches her arm. 

"Don't do that. What did you just do, anyway? The women says. 

"I can feel what other people are feeling. But I couldn't feel anything from you. Who are you? What do you want from me?" Rachel says. 

"I don't know. Just know that there are people out there trying to hurt you and I'm not, okay? Who were they? Those people what do they want from you?" The women says. 

"I don't know. Could I at least know your name?" Rachel says. 

"You can call me Korey... if that's really even it" Korey says. 

"You don't know your own name?" Rachel asks. 

"I don't remember anything past a few days ago, except that I have been looking for you" Korey says. 

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know. I was hoping if I met you it would trigger something, but.. you don't seem to know who I am either. " Korey says. 

Korey goes throw her bag and grabs a picture. 

"Mom. Where did you get this?" Rachel says. 

"You're house" Korey says. 

"What's saint Paul's" Rachel says. 

"We're gonna find out soon enough" Korey says. 

"How did you do that back there?" I ask. 

"Do what?" Korey replies. 

"That man...you burned him, I saw it" I say. 

"I don't know there is something inside me" Korey says. 

"A power?" Rachel says. 

"I don't really understand it" Korey says. 

"Me too. It's a darkness" Rachel says. 

"A light" Korey says. 

we stopped at a café and Korey beat up two men and we got free food and we know something about her, she is a 'badass'.