2.

I was walking towards the given address after I got off the bus

I was walking towards the given address after I got off the bus. I didn't really know the neighborhood although it was only two stations away from my house. I always ride the bus to the other direction to the school and the city center to meet my friends, but I've never been over here although it took just ten minutes to get here along with the time I waited for the bus. I looked down on my phone to check the number of the house, which I already knew because I repeated it to myself for fear of that I get lost, you never know. I watched the hanging numbers on the houses' walls and noticed that I'm just two houses away. We fixed that I'll be here at two pm, I had 5 minutes left, but I didn't want to be late, it would be kinda bad to introduce myself this way.

I took a deep breath as I was just a few meters away from the door. I closed my eyes and exhaled. Just give me the job, please! Finally, I lifted my hand and knocked softly three times on the wood structure. My heartbeat in my throat as I was waiting for some sign of life from inside.

Finally, the latch made a sound as a key turned in it's inside, and the door opened. I faced a smiling faced woman, who stepped aside from the entrance. We were about the same height, she had short brown hair and cheerful brown eyes, which got constringed as she was smiling at me. She was slim and besides the tiny stripes under her eyes, there was nothing that could show that she is more than twenty years old.

-Yoora?- she offered her hand.

-Yes, good afternoon!- I shook hands with her.

The woman let go of my hold and signaled with a faint wave to come in. I stepped over the door-step smiling and stopped in the hall, waiting for her to close the door and show the direction, where to go.

-Come along!- she passed by me and showed me the way.

I followed her while I was looking around in the simple, ordinary family house. On the hall's wall hung pictures and a mirror, they had a coat hook, nothing extra. She led me to the kitchen and offered a seat.

-Do you want anything to drink?- she proffered me smiling.

-I'd accept a glass of water- I nodded and nervously smiled.

The woman just nodded and opened one of the cupboards to take out a glass then held it underneath the water-plug to fill it with cold water for me.

-I can thee you, right?- she asked when she got back to me to the table.

She put down the water, which I thanked her, then she took a place in front of me.

-Of course- I nodded.

-You can also call me Seulgi- she offered amiably.

-Okay, thank you- I accepted the friendly gesture.

-How old are you?- she began to ask me.

-Twenty- I answered.

-And do you study? Or work?

-I'm at university, but it would be good to have an extra supplement- I smiled.

-That's reasonable- She laughed.- Have you looked after kids before?

-To be honest, it will be the first to me to look after a stranger kid, but I babysitted many familymember.- I confessed.

The woman just nodded.

It didn't take much time, maybe ten minutes, when she stopped inquiring. She didn't go into the details, she just scratched the surface with general questions to find out that I'm really going to take care of her child and I wouldn't sell her at the first given chance. She also talked about herself in a few sentences, she didn't reveal a lot, just her age and her job, nothing more. Afterward, we could speak about pecuniary as the final step.

-I know it's not too much- she smiled apologetically.

I just waved and shook my head.

-I wouldn't ask for more anyways- I calmed her down.- It will do for that much work.

-Great- She nodded.- Then, are you okay with it?

-Sure- I nodded.

-Are the dates good too?- she continued to worry.

-Completely, don't worry!- I reposed her with a smile.

-Thank goodness- she had a sigh of relief.- Finally, I don't have to trust her to her brother.

She laughed quietly, whereof I looked at her questioningly.

-She has a brother?- now I asked her.

The woman just nodded and waved.

-He is a typical troublemaker, nothing is good for him- she explained.- I thought that he'll grow out of it, but at the age of twenty-two he is still stubborn.

I nodded while smiling. I understand why she didn't want to trust her daughter to him since the little girl could turn out the same as him, and nobody would miss that. I haven't met the guy yet, but he already didn't appeal to me from these two sentences. Seulgi told some other things about him, then she rather just waved.

-Forget about it, it doesn't matter- she switched the topic.- I'll be waiting for you on Monday.

-Okay, I'll be here.

She showed me out and we waved to each other. While I was reaching the bus-stop it was hard not to jump around and scream out of joy because I thought, she could see me from the window. Instead, I dialed my parents' number and I told them, that I finally got a job and it's not that bad. I hope that I'm really going to get along with the little girl since we could understand each other with the mother this well. And the brother, I don't know what's his name, but if he is really this waspish, as Seulgi described and nothing is good for him, then I don't even want to know his name, not to mention to meet him or look after her sister together.